Custom made Trmeors board game

Talk About The Tremors Movies
project412

Custom made Trmeors board game

Postby project412 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:49 am

kidvid

Re: Custom made Trmeors board game

Postby kidvid » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:29 am

Maybe it's bad form to finally respond 6 years later, but this forum doesn't appear to be *that* active...

But *I* made that board game!! I just finished converting it to a text-only computer game prototype, available at the link you posted! You can download and try it out now. I am going to try to contact Stampede in the near future and see about licensing it as a mobile phone game. I am totally new at this programming stuff, so right now I'm just riding a high on the fact that it actually works at all...

Anyway, I was trying to find a short clip from Tremors 2, of the actual moment Earl says "Fire up the ...the, the seizmojigger!" or whatever, and when I Googled "Seizmojigger", hilariously, *I* am the first 3 results, and this board is the 4th! (And a mirror is the 5th?) So I just had to get in here and "update".

Please all fans, do try and let me know what you think. I know the presentation isn't much at this point, but like I said.... graphical, mobile, internet multiplayer version is hopefully on the way!

Return to “The Tremors Movies”