Your Favorite Stampede Movie Scene

What is your favorite Stampede movie scene?

What does Tremors suggest?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:40 am

Guns, girls and graboids.
No votes
Humans overcome.
100%
Can't keep a good monster down, even if its underground!
No votes

Total votes: 1
1872peacemaker

Your Favorite Stampede Movie Scene

Postby 1872peacemaker » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:40 am

:twisted: I like all the movies... The first one; "Stampede! Stampede Earl, Get Out Of the Way!" When Val was jumping on the truck to wake Earl up.
...From the second movie; Graboid drags Earls truck to the edge of a cliff and slowly turns around, with the country western music still playing inside it. Then it heads underneath a rock and cuts the Chain right off, the music fades away with the graboid. Grady points and says "Thats Going to be My first Ride in My Theme Park!!"
.... :lol: :!:
...From the thirdmovie; when that graboid ran into an underground wall, and The man took a chain saw to it to dig burt out! :lol:
...:twisted: From the fourth Movie; The child in the store stares at Kellys peice, then runs away, later called to throw an apple over, only to realize Kelly just catches it and takes a bite, "What" "We thought you shoot apple!" "Yeah..."....and when Hiram shoots a derringer and both Kelly and Juan looks, "You said to pick something I was comfterble with...." "....You're right......I did say that......"
Er...and when Kelly guided Hiram along as he tried to shoot the can beside the window... Hes strangly a horrible shot, because I was so used to seeing the actor play the expert!
You got to know your enamy Hiram! I otta be totin some 8 bore fireing solid shot! Or some dmn Punt gun!
Action_Burt

My all time favorite...

Postby Action_Burt » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:31 pm

scene from any Stamede Film has to be Tremors 3's openign sequence, with Burt unleashing the dual .50s in Argentina.

Burt's sheer joy with his new weapon

Burt prepared for once

Burt spiffy in his pseudo-military regalia

The destructive firepower of man against nature's best

I just wish I could see a movie chock full of stuf liek this... Remember the John Woo film Hard Boiled? So much violence it almost numbs the viewer. No incessant talking- not that Stampede scripts are incessant- their dialogue is actually interesting.

Still, just once I'd like to see a film cut loose. No more limited budget so that we only get a few moments of monster action insterpsersed with long, slow scenes of humans, walking, talkign or planning. Nope, give me WAR against the Graboids- a full 1 1/2 hour of trench-like action where the humans have to fight their way from nowehere to civilization- where every inch of ground they cover has to be bought with gunpowder and lead.

Ooh-rah!
Wesley Wyndam Pryce

Favorite Scene

Postby Wesley Wyndam Pryce » Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:57 am

You worry me Action_Burt. :shock:

My favorite scene is from the original Tremors film. It's the scene where Val and Earl are attempting to outrun a Graboid for the first time on foot. Val sees a concrete storm water drain...and with a hearty, "WE CAN MAKE IT! WE CAN MAKE IIIIIITTTTTT!!' they try to jump across it, "AAAAAHHHHHH!" and both men impact with the wall on the other side, WHAM!! That particular scene had me on the edge of my seat one moment and then laughing hysterically the next...that's why I consider it to be one of my all time favorites. 8)
nvaranavage

Favorite Tremors Scene

Postby nvaranavage » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 am

Now how could anyone choose just one?! If I had to decide between my two favorite scenes it's a toss up. Tremors 2 where Burt recounts the Shrieker attack on the military truck, and the opening scene of Tremors 3 with the Dual fifty calibre anti-aircraft turret mount! Okay, just just made my decision easier - the openig scene of Tremors 3 (it just gets my adrenaline pumping!)

Return to “Your Favorite Stampede Movie Scene”