webmaster
Site Admin

Vote for your favorite Stampede Film

Postby webmaster » Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:08 am

Cast your vote for your favorite Stampede Film
Wesley Wyndam Pryce

Favorite Stampede Film

Postby Wesley Wyndam Pryce » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:15 am

For me...it's without a doubt, the original Tremors. Yes...the cult classic that started it all has been my absolute favorite of the entire franchise since it first came out in 1989 (and I was one of the lucky few to see it at the cinema during it's very brief run that same year...something like 5 days I think it was.) Anyhoo...whilst the sequels were highly entertaining...they didn't even come close to matching the inventiveness and ingenuity of the original. Director Ron Underwood did an outstanding job...and on such a small budget...with the result being a film that I think puts most of the mega-budget Hollywood blockbusters to shame. Bravo Mr. Underwood! Bravo! 8)
ShriekerDisease

Postby ShriekerDisease » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:13 pm

While I love them all, I'd have to say my very favorite was Tremors 2: Aftershocks. The first was great, but the second was more fun for me. I enjoyed sitting through it more, and had more laughs, while still being kept on the edge of my seat waiting for the next terrifying moment. Was a shame it was Earl's last appearance, too...he was my favorite character.
"...Is your head up your ass for the warmth?!" - Burt Gummer, Tremors 3
Snakeoid

Postby Snakeoid » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:26 am

i saw t2 first as well
and man, it rocked! that's when i bacame a huge fan :)
and still is btw :) hehe
"You don't need a worm, a worm needs you!"
Babyboomer

Your Favorite Stampede Movie

Postby Babyboomer » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:50 pm

My favorite movie is Tremors 3. I think it was great going back to town and seeing some of the old actors like Nancy and Mindy and Miguel. I like seeing more of the little town like the junk yard and more of Burts' house its always fun to go to Burts house. The movie was filled with lots of action and classic Burt. "We hunt them down, we wipe them out, we go at dawn."
Sci Fi Fan, Tremors, Stargate SG-1, any zombie movie
cyrax151

Postby cyrax151 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:58 pm

I liked three, it returned to the town. Got to see some old actors, I know you can't beat the original but I still love three.
I'm an antisocial, paramilitary, paranoid, Graboid hunter.
Babyboomer

Postby Babyboomer » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:55 am

Yes, I love T3, it has so many good scenes in it. When Burt blows up his house and Nancy calls him five minutes later on the walkie talkie and tells him all he has to do is feed the a** blasters and he blew up the house to keep them from eating his food. Burt gets eaten by El Blanco and then is rescued at his house and he is all covered in Graboid slime. You can't forget the show down in the junk yard at the end, "What's a potato gun" and "That's why we're on top on the food chain" & "Armed and dangerous". All classic Burt quotes. Last but not least I love the scene at the end when Burt leaves Melvin on the rock in the desert in the middle of nowhere with El Blanco and you hear him yelling at Burt as the credits start to roll on the screen and he won't stop, great stuff! But most of all you get such a good feeling going back to Perfection, it's like going home after a long break and seeing all your old freinds.
Sci Fi Fan, Tremors, Stargate SG-1, any zombie movie

Return to “Your Favorite Stampede Movie”