The Jeep Ride

What is your favorite Stampede movie scene?
Nitehawk

The Jeep Ride

Postby Nitehawk » Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:29 pm

I think my favorite scene has to be from T2 when the Graboid snags the chain on the back of Earl & Grady's Jeep. :lol: The ride the two take is really great, if you forgive the part when they are heading towards the cliff and there are a perfect set of tire tracks in the grass behind the truck. :?:
Nitehawk
ShriekerDisease

Postby ShriekerDisease » Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:47 am

Yeah, the musical score during that part was the big savior. I love it, it just made it hilarious despite the tire tracks. But I like it a tad better afterward, when they're going over Grady's sunny disposition, and all the graboids suddenly swarming towards them.

I just wonder, though...that graboid wasn't about to transform yet. And the truck being dragged had to make a lot of noise...so why didn't it stop and turn and attack them? Especially after they hit the rock...it kept on going. And somehow I don't think they were loud enough to scare it. :|
"...Is your head up your ass for the warmth?!" - Burt Gummer, Tremors 3
1872peacemaker

Postby 1872peacemaker » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:03 am

I sometimes worrie... I look at any tremors post and it gets all 'complex' and i get lost. :roll: I don't know my tremmies! :shock: ...
You got to know your enamy Hiram! I otta be totin some 8 bore fireing solid shot! Or some dmn Punt gun!
MEG2th

Postby MEG2th » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:19 pm

did you just call the graboid a tremor?
"The worms have turned."
MEG2th

Postby MEG2th » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:41 am

why
"The worms have turned."

Return to “Your Favorite Stampede Movie Scene”