Your Favorite Stampede Movie Scene

What is your favorite Stampede movie scene?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Poll ended at Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:40 am

No votes
100%
No votes

Total votes: 1
1872peacemaker

Your Favorite Stampede Movie Scene

Postby 1872peacemaker » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:40 am

You got to know your enamy Hiram! I otta be totin some 8 bore fireing solid shot! Or some dmn Punt gun!
Action_Burt
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My all time favorite...

Postby Action_Burt » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:31 pm

scene from any Stamede Film has to be Tremors 3's openign sequence, with Burt unleashing the dual .50s in Argentina.

Burt's sheer joy with his new weapon

Burt prepared for once

Burt spiffy in his pseudo-military regalia

The destructive firepower of man against nature's best

I just wish I could see a movie chock full of stuf liek this... Remember the John Woo film Hard Boiled? So much violence it almost numbs the viewer. No incessant talking- not that Stampede scripts are incessant- their dialogue is actually interesting.

Still, just once I'd like to see a film cut loose. No more limited budget so that we only get a few moments of monster action insterpsersed with long, slow scenes of humans, walking, talkign or planning. Nope, give me WAR against the Graboids- a full 1 1/2 hour of trench-like action where the humans have to fight their way from nowehere to civilization- where every inch of ground they cover has to be bought with gunpowder and lead.

Ooh-rah!
Wesley Wyndam Pryce

Favorite Scene

Postby Wesley Wyndam Pryce » Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:57 am

nvaranavage

Favorite Tremors Scene

Postby nvaranavage » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 am

Return to “Your Favorite Stampede Movie Scene”