Burt

It's about Burt, need we say more?
Braeden

Burt

Postby Braeden » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:35 pm

Where did Burt get all his guns??? Was he in world war 2 is that how he got them??
Babyboomer

Postby Babyboomer » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:10 pm

I don't think Burt was in any war, if he was I am sure he would of brought that subject up at some point in the first movie. I think that he & Heather just bought the guns at a dealer in Bixbe or ordered them from catalogs then had them sent to Walter Changs Market where he & Heather would have picked them up, like they picked up the bullets from Walter in Tremors 1. Remember that scene?
Sci Fi Fan, Tremors, Stargate SG-1, any zombie movie
Ather

Postby Ather » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:44 am

Thne he got the Mexicna Gov to give him lots to tkae care of their Grabpod problem. Ditto other countries he cleaned up. And he does like sneaking in bonuses he doesn't really need.
Babyboomer

Postby Babyboomer » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:29 am

All that stuff Burt got from the Mexican (T2) & Argentinian goverment (T3) I am not sure he could get past US Custom agents at the border when reentering the USA. I think you maybe right though, he may have gotten the Grizzly 50 caliber from the Mexicans but I believe he already had the Elephant gun he used in T1 and he gave one to Earl & Grady in T2 but I think he got those from the Mexicans also.
Sci Fi Fan, Tremors, Stargate SG-1, any zombie movie

Return to “All Things Burt”