Conspiracy Theory

It's about Burt, need we say more?
MacGyver

Conspiracy Theory

Postby MacGyver » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:46 pm

This topic doesn't really deal with Tremors. But I figured I would ask anyway since a lot of us are Burt Gummer fans. Well I am in the process of creating my own conspiracy theory newsletter. I'll be compiling up-to-date conspiracy theories. And was wanting to know if anyone would want to receive one through the mail. It will probably for a month or two depending if I have any free time. And since we like Burt I figured I would create something so we could have something in common with Burt. Ok, well if anyone is interested you can email be directly at: samson_21@insightbb.com.
"When You Need It and Don't Have It You Sing A Different Tune"

"Doing What I Can With What I've Got"
MacGyver

Postby MacGyver » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:51 pm

I just wanted to mention to all you fellow Burt Gummer fans that I am in the process of creating a conspiracy theory webpage. It will be a compile of conspiracies I like. They will be both old and new conspiracies. If there are conspiracies you would like me to post you can email me the info...my email address will be below also. Its not finish yet so its still in production. I am going to list the website below if anyone is interested in checking it out when its done. I'll post again when I am finished.

email address: samson_21@insightbb.com

MacGyver

Postby MacGyver » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:12 pm

I've finished the best part of my webpage. So feel free to visit it and read the articles and sign the guestbook. I only have two articles for now because they are long articles. The webpage will be updated monthly maybe once or twice a month. If you have conspiracies you would like me to check out and post on the website just email me. Tell all your friends who are interested in tremors or conspiracy theories.

Return to “All Things Burt”