A gun for Burt

It's about Burt, need we say more?
MacGyver

A gun for Burt

Postby MacGyver » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:51 pm

I was watching First Blood the other night. When it came to the part where Rambo grabbed the M 60. I thought to myself that would be a good gun for Burt to use. He could use it to destory a group of 100 to 200 shriekers. He could attach ot to his power wagon or carry it. I am surprised Burt hasn't set up weapons' positions around his compound. I know in the Night of the Shriekers Burt, Tyler, and Rosalita used his bunker entrance. Maybe he could have a high point with a 360 degree view. Could come in handy if there were to many shriekers.
"When You Need It and Don't Have It You Sing A Different Tune"

"Doing What I Can With What I've Got"
MacGyver

Postby MacGyver » Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:42 pm

Another gun he could use I saw from the tv show Future Weapons. It can fire 1 million rounds of ammo and it doesn't have any moving parts. It can be mounted on planes, ships, and trucks. Burt could have towers at the corners of his compound with this weapons mounted on them. So they would be able to rotate within his compound. I just can't remember what they called the weapon...I think it was Metal Storm or something like that.
"When You Need It and Don't Have It You Sing A Different Tune"

"Doing What I Can With What I've Got"
graboid350

Postby graboid350 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:42 pm

MacGyver wrote:Another gun he could use I saw from the tv show Future Weapons. It can fire 1 million rounds of ammo and it doesn't have any moving parts. It can be mounted on planes, ships, and trucks. Burt could have towers at the corners of his compound with this weapons mounted on them. So they would be able to rotate within his compound. I just can't remember what they called the weapon...I think it was Metal Storm or something like that.

ya i think that was the name, but burt seems to be the kindof guy who would like this
http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976705045.htm
burp.....

Return to “All Things Burt”