Burt's Truck

It's about Burt, need we say more?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MacGyver
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Burt's Truck

Postby MacGyver » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:25 pm

"When You Need It and Don't Have It You Sing A Different Tune"

"Doing What I Can With What I've Got"
Panzergraf

Postby Panzergraf » Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:19 am

Landscaper

Postby Landscaper » Sun May 21, 2006 1:31 pm

The one that plans ahead.
MacGyver

Postby MacGyver » Mon May 22, 2006 8:48 am

"When You Need It and Don't Have It You Sing A Different Tune"

"Doing What I Can With What I've Got"
Action_Burt

Powerwagon

Postby Action_Burt » Mon May 22, 2006 11:27 am

Return to “All Things Burt”