C.) 3
14%
D.) 4
No votes

Total votes: 7
KCChiefs05

Stampede-entertainment

Postby KCChiefs05 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:46 am

You should be so lucky that Mr. Gross would stay this long in a franchise.. What that tells me is Loyality he's been in everyone... Every1 ran scared... even are I thought faithful Fred Ward but looks like he ran out after #2? excuse i just recently just saw 3 and 4 just now on tv... Kevin Bacon whata punk.. out right after #1 and I guess the from plot he sold out Mr. Ward? (Simple Fact - Don't be like chris tucker and run out on a EXCELLENT MOVIE like Friday Trilogys ) Never forgive never forget

So basically Mr. Gross you've got loyality so your the Best actor in my book.
Ather

Postby Ather » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:03 pm

So, you're syaing it's wrong for actors to take on new challenging roles, for bgger budgetted movies, and better pay. They should just reprise a character for elss fun and profit, all so a few fans can enjoy the return of some characters? And that makes them a opunk? A sellout? Refinign their craft?
Shrieker_Fan

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:03 am

Ather's right. Hey the reason Keven didn't come back was becasue he was already envoled in anoher movie when he was asked to come back and do Tremors 2 that's why he's not in it. Why didn't Fred Ward comeback for T3?, I don't know. But after T2 don't you think it makes sense? He married Kate,moved and started a theme park with Grady in the Tremors world so why would he wanna still live in Perfection? we are lucky that Mr. Gross has come back for each movie and the series. I personally wouldn't want it to have been Val or Ward to do that because they're not that kind of over prepared over the top paranoid guy like Burt (Gross).
Time is the eternal river. I suggest we not swim upstream. - Desert Jack
KCChiefs05

Riiight

Postby KCChiefs05 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:55 am

Ya personally i wouldn't want Val back anyway.. Gradys a pimp he loves the money. I'd be making the cash on these things too.... You know how much it takes to open a theme park... '?

Wouldn't you want to open more like a store with Burt, combat (Speical weapons, knives). But also a Training for soldiers we can Teach and Train to have just in case..(Since your saying Earl can't do it anymore, more or less retired...) Why not train someone ?

Allowing certain army's who want to know how handle something like this..
And get paid even more for teaching/training.... Working with Military...

200,000 Grand a yearly? Easy when they don't know JACK about Graboyds.

Thats all i'm gettin at

"Money Talks" period
"In China no one shoots at WALL!!" "In China no one has gun!" ROFLMAO

"I'll be your huckleberry......" - Doc Holiday R.I.P

"Thats $300,000 grand a piece!...Aww man I'm feelin light-head Earl.."
Ather

Postby Ather » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:33 pm

Wasn't Tyler basically being trained for this kidna job anyway? Unoffiiclaly, that is.

Return to “All Things Burt”