I recently saw some neat keyring gadgets on a website and it got me thinking... what is all that stuff on Burt's keyring? He's got as much metal on their as Schneider from "One Day at a Time".
In looking at my own keyring, which is almost too full for my pocket, I've got office keys, house keys, filing cabinet keys, a handcuff key, a p38 can opener (relic from my Basic Training) a pocket knife and my car keys.
Burt has got considerably more room on his keyring, since it's clipped to his belt.
So what do you think Burt has on his keyring?
Here's some of my guesses:
1. Key(s) to the Powerwagon
2. Compound gate keys (there are two gates in the Series on opposite sides of the compound)
3. No house key- it's voice activated, remember
4. p38 can opener?
5. knife sharpener?
6. Safe deposit box key (surely Burt has some money stashed somewhere now after the events of T3)
7. emergency flint/firestarter
8. led thumb light
9. dog whistle (you never know when it could come in handy)
10. signal whistle (for when you're stranded ona rock and need help)
11. dog tag with his personal information
12. penknife/file or maybe a small swiss army knife
What else can you think of that Burt might want on his keyring?
It's about Burt, need we say more?
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests