Burt's Knife

It's about Burt, need we say more?
Burts_Brother

Burt's Knife

Postby Burts_Brother » Fri May 27, 2005 10:45 am

Does anyone know what kind of combat knife Burt has in the series? Its the one he has either hanging from his vest or his belt. I would really like to know because I am going on vacation this summer and could really use it. If anyone knows you can e-mail directly at Thepunisher2112@aol.com.
When You Need It and Don't Have It....You Sing a Different Tune!
Burts_Brother

Postby Burts_Brother » Tue May 31, 2005 8:56 pm

So no one knows what type of knife Burt uses in the series or in Tremors 3. I would really like to know what type he used and I need to know as soon as possible. I am going on a survival trek in July and could really use one. You can e-mail me directly to the e-mail address above.
When You Need It and Don't Have It....You Sing a Different Tune!
Action_Burt

I think it's a KABAR

Postby Action_Burt » Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:36 am

Okay, I took one of the early Scifi Promo pictures and put it in the gallery, (Fan Art) and also some pics of KABARs.

I am very convinced that Burt's knife in the Series is a KABAR. Which makes perfect sense. KABAR is the best.

https://www.kabar.com/name.jsp
Braeden

Postby Braeden » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:40 pm

Ya i know this is 2 years late but Burts knife is a Buck knife pretty much a KABAR there really strong ,if you seen the movie scream thats the knife he uses.Pretty much all buck knives are good.There are many types of buck knives the best one i think is the Buck "special" its sweet :D

Return to “All Things Burt”