The three things that will be left after a nuclear war

It's about Burt, need we say more?
Wesley Wyndam Pryce

Sad but funny

Postby Wesley Wyndam Pryce » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:51 am

SnapCut wrote:Well Wesley Wyndan Pryce

I would like to use it for all 3 of those things but overall its for survival.

I wish I had a tremors party to go to :(

That was heartbreaking yet funny at the same time, Snapcut :D
Burts_Brother

Postby Burts_Brother » Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:14 pm

I have a question about one of the things listed. The person who started this put porta-loos..is that the same thing as porta-potties. Or is that something different. If its the same thing I never heard of them put that way before. Also snapcut where did you get your vest from. Because I've got his green one from Tremors 3 he wears. But I had a hard time finding the one he wore instead of the green one.
When You Need It and Don't Have It....You Sing a Different Tune!
Wesley Wyndam Pryce

Porta- Loos

Postby Wesley Wyndam Pryce » Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:10 pm

Burts_Brother wrote:I have a question about one of the things listed. The person who started this put porta-loos..is that the same thing as porta-potties. Or is that something different. If its the same thing I never heard of them put that way before. Also snapcut where did you get your vest from. Because I've got his green one from Tremors 3 he wears. But I had a hard time finding the one he wore instead of the green one.

Porta-Loo is short for portable toilet. They are basically outhouses made of tough plastic that can be moved to any location and contain hollow sections at the bottom filled with water (to prevent them from blowing away in strong winds.) They are most commonly used by construction workers on building sites and near roadworks. Their main claim to fame is that they are virtually indestructible...not that they would've offered those two poor b******s working on the road in T1 much protection had they had one. :D
Burts_Brother

Postby Burts_Brother » Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:42 am

I believe diamonds will still be here after a nuclear war.
When You Need It and Don't Have It....You Sing a Different Tune!
LadyNRA

Postby LadyNRA » Mon May 02, 2005 12:04 pm

SnapCut wrote:Well Wesley Wyndan Pryce

I would like to use it for all 3 of those things but overall its for survival.

I wish I had a tremors party to go to :(

Yeah, me too...no Tremors party :( I could use one about now.

Another use for the vest...photography equipment. When I used my 35mm with the various lenses, etc., I often put them in a similar vest (in this case a fishing vest.) That vest was very handy.

I suspect ants would probably be left after a nuclear explosion as well. Stubborn critters. I think any household pest that is hard to exterminate will probably survive, at least for a while.
"I am completely out of ammo. That's never happened to me before!"
Wesley Wyndam Pryce

Postby Wesley Wyndam Pryce » Tue May 17, 2005 3:56 am

Yes, I expect ants would survive...as would any Graboid, at sufficient depth. 8)

Return to “All Things Burt”