Burt's Hats

It's about Burt, need we say more?
Burts_Brother

Burt's Hats

Postby Burts_Brother » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:44 pm

I was wondering does anyone know where I can get a hat like Burt wears in the series? I already know where I can get the basic red and white one he wears in the movies, but not the one he wears in the series.
When You Need It and Don't Have It....You Sing a Different Tune!
Action_Burt

Series hat

Postby Action_Burt » Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:44 pm

For the longest time I thought the series hat was tan... actually, it
s a white or creme colored hat that is dusty; the browness is enhanced by the colors of the publicity photos and by the way the series was shot- I bet there was soem kind of brownish filter used to enhance the desert look of the series.
LadyNRA

Re: Series hat

Postby LadyNRA » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:19 pm

Action_Burt wrote:For the longest time I thought the series hat was tan... actually, it
s a white or creme colored hat that is dusty; the browness is enhanced by the colors of the publicity photos and by the way the series was shot- I bet there was soem kind of brownish filter used to enhance the desert look of the series.

Yeah, it was a creamy/tan color (lighter than in the photos but not too much so). I've got one at home from the eBay auction and it's a much lighter, less tannish color than in the photos, but definitely not white. And I have to say that he's got a small head because the thing felt snug on me. At first I wondered if it was his at all but there was hair-dye spots all along the rim. :wink:
"I am completely out of ammo. That's never happened to me before!"
Snakeoid

Postby Snakeoid » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:43 am

i don't know where you can buy th hat Burt had in series
but i can tell you the ling where to get one like he had in T3 (liik buy section on my web page )
"You don't need a worm, a worm needs you!"
AtlantaMike

Postby AtlantaMike » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:25 pm

The hats are plentiful here, being that I'm in Atlanta, and prolly gonna start going for pretty cheap, considering the Hawks have now lost 25 games in a row!
Fish aren't pets, they're self-propelled decorations.

Return to “All Things Burt”