Burt Vs. Riddick

It's about Burt, need we say more?
Shrieker_Fan

Burt Vs. Riddick

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:02 pm

I hope this wasn't used already. But how about Burt Vs. Riddick? Riddick goes into the past and ends up hiding in Perfection and some how Burt ends up trying to hunt him down. But do you think Burt would be able to take out Riddick or would Riddick being as stealthy as he is be able to take Burt out? I haven't really figured out how and why Riddick would go to the past or how burt would end up having a goal to take Riddick out but it's just a thought. Any one have ideas for this Vs. or does no one here know who Riddick is?
Time is the eternal river. I suggest we not swim upstream. - Desert Jack
Action_Burt

Riddick not in the same vein as tremors...

Postby Action_Burt » Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:36 pm

Riddick vs. Burt seems a bit silly... Remember, Burt is from a fictional world based heavily in reality. His strength is in his character, not any supernatural powers or anything. Tremors also relies on light hearted comedy, not macabre dark stuff.

A better match up would be Boba Fett vs. Riddick.

And of course, Burt would never fight or hunt a human unless backed into a corner. A vampire episode would have been very interesting as Burt might have been torn between wanting to outright slay the monster and the knowledge it was once a human.
Burts_Brother

I am Action Burt Again

Postby Burts_Brother » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:47 am

I am with Action Burt because Burt would never hunt or kill a human. Even if the person was a criminal I doubt Burt would kill human. Maybe Burt would detain him until the police or who would show up. But nothing where Burt would hunt down and kill Riddick. I think it would have been also cool to see Burt face vampires like Action Burt said.
When You Need It and Don't Have It....You Sing a Different Tune!
LadyNRA

Postby LadyNRA » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:22 pm

I agree with both ActionBurt and Burts Brother. Physically, Burt would be no match for Riddick. Not during the day, and certainly not at night (unless Burt has one of moments where he's carrying night-vision goggles for something). Also Burt wouldn't have any reason to hunt Riddick, and essentially Riddick doesn't strike me as the sort to just kill for the joy of it. He's been hunted for so long and hunted so hard, that I doubt a hunt for the pleasure of it would appeal to him much.
"I am completely out of ammo. That's never happened to me before!"
Wesley Wyndam Pryce

Postby Wesley Wyndam Pryce » Fri May 27, 2005 10:56 pm

I think it would be better if they teamed up to fight a common enemy. Like the Necromongers...with Shriekers on leashes. Ha! Cool or what? Sic 'em, boy! :D

Return to “All Things Burt”