It's about Burt, need we say more?
El Blanco

Postby El Blanco » Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:04 pm

no would be great is Burt vs Freddy Crouger

~Its hard to follow your dreams when you are living in nightmares...~
!Vision!

Postby !Vision! » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:03 pm

Hands down, Burt Vs. Zombies.

Just picture it. A secret government project in the desert to create supersoldiers who don't die is created but has been abandoned for years. Later, these zombies escape from the underground base and invade Perfection.

Burt's arsenal could come into play big time. Imagine all the fantastic head shots he could get against the undead horde. Hell even throw in some graboids that eat the zombies and then become infected and then you've got undead graboids. Possibilites!
04EXCURSION

Postby 04EXCURSION » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:35 pm

8) Sounds like Resident Evil.
"Let me illuminate the precarious situation in which you have found youself...I am the one they call when things go wrong...and things have indeed gone wrong."- Cobra Bubble's.
Burts_Brother

Werewolf

Postby Burts_Brother » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:21 am

I am going with SnapCut on this one. It would be cool to see Burt face either Alien or Predator or both. Since his lives in Perfection, Nevada near Area 51 it could happen. I would also think it would be cool if Burt was hired to track down and kill a werewolf. People think the only way to kill a werewolf is with silver. I would like to see one withstand the Barrett rifle. Heck Burt could have the bullets custom casted from solid silver.
When You Need It and Don't Have It....You Sing a Different Tune!
Action_Burt

Werewolf hunting

Postby Action_Burt » Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:40 pm

I think werewolves would be a good creature for Burt to hunt also...

Which reminds me of something- it always irritates me that people waste their silver by casting solid-silver bullets. Why not silver-tipped, or silver coated bullets? What is the purpose of the silver- to penetrate or to create some magic-blocking property to stop healing?

You know what I'd like to see? Someone take a minigun and spray/paint silver on the belted ammo.

Of course, no matter the healign power, I think 2-3000 rounds a minute would be enough to turn any monster to hamburger.

And how about tracer ammo? Or white phosphorous? If the flesh heals magically, wouldn't these cause irrepairable damage- like fire does in so many films?
Action_Burt

Hiram Gummer vs...

Postby Action_Burt » Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:17 pm

As great an acting job as Michael Gross did with Burt, Hiram is a superior performance. So what monsters can we think of, 1890s-1910s, that he could fight?

I got one:

Gwangi.

That's right, Hiram could journey to the Forbidden Valley to search for more Gwangis. Perhaps after having a son with his new wife, Hiram might feel the itch for one last adventure and decides to track down the source for Gwanji, mounting an expedition. To give it a really good spin for redmaking 1960s movies, Hiram and his crew might discover that the Valley actually opens into a subterranean world beneath the southwest U.S. desert- Gwangi just happened to wander up to the surface and enjoyed eating the occasional stray buffalo.
Wesley Wyndam Pryce

Burt vs The Terminator

Postby Wesley Wyndam Pryce » Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:08 pm

My money's on Burt vs The Terminator. Now THAT would be a fight worth watching. 8)
Snakeoid

Re: Burt vs The Terminator

Postby Snakeoid » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:47 am

Wesley Wyndam Pryce wrote:My money's on Burt vs The Terminator. Now THAT would be a fight worth watching. 8)

yea :) if Burt is free to choose his weapons LOL !
"You don't need a worm, a worm needs you!"
Burts_Brother

Postby Burts_Brother » Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:12 pm

I don't know about the idea of Burt vs The Terminator. I mean all he would have to do is use his barrett rifle. I mean Burt's not stupid and would realize he could use his barrett rifle. I think if a barrett rifle can blow the head off a graboid, I think it can destroy The Terminator. Now maybe the T1000 (liquid metal). That would be a cool thing to see Burt to figure out how to kill him. I also like the idea of having Zombies in Perfection Valley. But just having Burt, Nancy, Tyler, Rosalita, Jodi, and Twitchell wouldn't be that cool. But have it where Burt has quite a bit of people for his survival school and then Tyler have a group of people too. Then Burt would have to try and keep these people safe.
When You Need It and Don't Have It....You Sing a Different Tune!
Wesley Wyndam Pryce

Re: Werewolf hunting

Postby Wesley Wyndam Pryce » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:16 pm

Action_Burt wrote:I think werewolves would be a good creature for Burt to hunt also...

Which reminds me of something- it always irritates me that people waste their silver by casting solid-silver bullets. Why not silver-tipped, or silver coated bullets? What is the purpose of the silver- to penetrate or to create some magic-blocking property to stop healing?

You know what I'd like to see? Someone take a minigun and spray/paint silver on the belted ammo.

Of course, no matter the healign power, I think 2-3000 rounds a minute would be enough to turn any monster to hamburger.

And how about tracer ammo? Or white phosphorous? If the flesh heals magically, wouldn't these cause irrepairable damage- like fire does in so many films?

Werewolves, eh? I'm getting an image of Burt vs Dog Soldiers for some reason. Cool! :D
CORPSE

Postby CORPSE » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:55 pm

try

burt vs. nemesis from

resident evil 3

or throw burt in resident evil

he'll blast all those zombies away!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if i could grab my grizzly big bore i'd have a thing for him!!!!

burt- tremors 3

Return to “All Things Burt”