Little Project Of mine...

Talk About Tremors The Series
Overkill

Little Project Of mine...

Postby Overkill » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:02 am

Well let's start off with this, I'm a big rper, and well most of my friends are as well. Although they are'nt Tremors fans, or have even seen the movies.

I spent about two hours giving them a rundown on the movie series, and a sum up of the tv series.

Well they got hooked on the idea of how it could be rped, and well I am trying to make sure they know it all.

I am creating a PowerPoint presentation, I've got a complete guide on the graboids and other forms. I'm going down through the geography of Perfection and the town itself.

Where exactly is Rosalita's ranch? I know that area has more trees and shrubs then well most other places in the valley.

Are there any rivers in Perfection? I know it's dried up for the most part, but might there be any?

How big is the valley?

Does anyone know an episode that shows a good portion of Chang's Markets interior? Or atleast a few that can put together how it all looks.

How cold does it get in Perfection? I am aware that it can get pretty hot in the summer and such, and never living in a climate like that, it seems strange they wear coats on those sunny days.
project412

Postby project412 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:04 pm

That sounds like an aweosme idea! In the coming weeks I plan on rewatching the movies and TV series, so I'll try to answer your questions then :)
Overkill

Postby Overkill » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:44 am

I'm marching through the series now, trying to get some good screencaps of the town itself and such. Feeding Frenzy and Night of the Shriekers have some good shots, but I have to piece them together.

The exact locations of some of the places I never said, so I think it's all a random guess. I'm thinking the more forested area is to the Northwest, and Rosalita's ranch should be somewhere there as well.

But really there are some many locations, it's mind blowing xD
project412

Postby project412 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:58 pm

If you want some of the surrounding area, I tihnk Project 4-12 shows a lot of that. And Ghost Dance obviously shows a lot about the mines.

Return to “Tremors The Series”