Guest Stars

Talk About Tremors The Series
Overkill

Guest Stars

Postby Overkill » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:37 pm

If the series was still running what guest stars would you like to see?

While not a real actor, if somehow an episode like my band idea was ever made I would pick Dave Mustaine as the stubborn singer who causes all if the trouble in the episode. While he has found God and has become less arrogant and angry then he was in the 80s. I bet he could still pull off being a asshole on camera.

I bet if they had Bruce Campbell the series would still be on lol
rawen100

Postby rawen100 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:53 pm

I'd love to see Wil Wheaton in a guest role, just some random guy that's get eaten by El Blanco. Once you add Wil you can't go wrong. :D
Proud owner of:
Italian Tremors: The Legacy, US Tremors: Attack Pack (4 movies), US singles 1-4,
Norwegian rental version of Tremors 4, both Norwegian double packs,
US Tremors HD-DVD, 2 UK Tremors HD-DVD, 2 US Tremors the Series DVD, US Tremors LD
Overkill

Postby Overkill » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:55 pm

It would have been great to see Simon Pegg and Nick Frost appear as two British tourist who get into an arguement with Jodi about well something...
project412

Postby project412 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Stampede wanted to add the actor that played Miguel in as a guest star, as a different character of course. I would have loved to see him back!
Overkill

Postby Overkill » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:00 pm

That would have been really great. The things that never were.

One primary television actor I would love to see in Tremors is Jason Lee. Funny my two favorite shows Tremors and My Nane Is Earl are both cancelled.
benny_the_graboid_slayer

Postby benny_the_graboid_slayer » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:07 pm

Well Fred Ward had said that if Tremors had made it into a 2nd season he would have been happy to reappear. On other notes Bruce Campbell or Nathan Fillian would have been great.
To me from Tremors star Ariana Richards
responding to my wishes for her birthday (9/20/05)

What an absolute delight to read your note. Thank you for all the wonderful complements I adore flattery (whoops) I mean, thank you so much.
project412

Postby project412 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:45 am

Wow, Ward would have returned? That would have been great!

Action_Burt

Bruce Campbell

Postby Action_Burt » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:05 am

I always wanted to see Bruce Campbell as Burt's younger, G-man brother. What a twist that would have been, Burt having a brother who was a government man.

Or maybe have Campbell playing Burt's deceased grandfather (Hiram's grandson?) appearing as a ghost, trying to warn Burt about something...

But the absolute best idea for Tremors the Series would have been to get former B Monster movie stars on as guests... like Ben Chapman (the land gillman- before he passed away).

Imagien Dick Durok (Swamp thing) appearing as a tourist. Wouldn't have been too hard- a lot of those folks do conventions. Have them show up for Tyler's tour for a day or two of shooting. Even if they only had one or two lines, it just would have been damned cool to have B Movie stars showing up. Way better than the "Get in the Gate" sweepstakes of another show...

Return to “Tremors The Series”