Something I noticed

Talk About Tremors The Series
Overkill

Something I noticed

Postby Overkill » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Has anyone else noticed that the first three episodes of the series are somewhat like the movies?

Feeding Frenzy has El Blanco attacking Perfection, just as the graboids did in the first movie. Even sucking a car and bursting through Jodi's store.

The second has them going out of Perfection to fight shreikers. Obviously it is because the second movie dd not take place in Perfection and that Burt runs out of ammo in both of these.

The third does'nt have many references besides the fact that a assblaster attacks Perfection just as the third movie.

Anyone else notice this?
project412

Postby project412 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Yeah, I noticed it too. The second episode is practically a copy of Tremors 2, with Tyler's method of trapping the Shriekers and the incident with the car's window.
Action_Burt

Homages

Postby Action_Burt » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:56 am

More than likely the plots of the first three episodes were intentionally written to mimic/recreate the events of the films, to expose a new audience to the franchise and it's methods for dealing with graboids, shriekers and 'blasters.

Terminator 3 did the same thing- recreating iconic scenes from T1 & T2 for a new generation. And Terminator Salvation did it again. The AVP movies do the same thing; redoing classic moments.

Return to “Tremors The Series”