A Fan Fiction

Talk About Tremors The Series
project412

Postby project412 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:39 am

Overkill wrote:Things aren't looking good for getting my comp fixed at all. Could be months before I even get to writing again.

I've decided to just give you the surprise ending now, sorry for errors any with an iTouch knows how bad this is.

As the storm passed the next day and things went back to normal. El Blanco came out from his deep burrowing and Jodi's store started to dry. The rain had washed away some dirt and Burt wanted to map out every change. However something caught his eye, this wasn't there before. He drove over in the powerwagon and found it was some sign. He took off his glasses and smiled.
"And they called me crazy."
Burt chuckled alittle to himself happy about his find. The sign read:
"Proudfoot Labs Shaping the Future Today"

Just one simple word: EPIC.
Overkill

Postby Overkill » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:03 am

Hello everyone!

Finally after being stuck on an iTouch I now have a laptop of which I now operate upon! A new fan fic coming soon, I'll say later this week for I have another collection of short horror stories to update on another site, it takes less research then a fan fic and less time for me.
project412

Postby project412 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:41 pm

Awesome! I can't wait to read it! :D

LadyNRA

Postby LadyNRA » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:29 pm

I do have 3 fanfics long since done but never did put them online. I keep thinking I would get them up on Fanfiction.net but I guess I'd still need a beta reader. Shadoe beta'd them for me a long time again but I can't recall if she'd noted the minor errors or not. I also have another in the works but ended up putting it aside when I got hooked on Warehouse 13 and the WH13 stories just started flowing. Ah well, maybe someday I'll get those Tremors stories online. 8)
"I am completely out of ammo. That's never happened to me before!"

Return to “Tremors The Series”