Got My Copy

Talk About Tremors The Series
project412

Postby project412 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:37 am

Overkill wrote:I always imagined it as Larry's pet that is cute and cuddly during the day, but at night he turns bad and goes to tear up Jodi's store. Nobody can figure out what is doing this, but Burt thinks it has something to do with the Rambler. Everyone quickly discards it but Burt never had a good feeling about it.

I can't really see how it would fill an entire episode though.

Well, maybe Larry's Invisabat subplot could also be carried over to that episode. I think that, had the series continued, Invisabat would have become important.
rawen100

Postby rawen100 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:42 am

Could you guys refresh my memory? What's the Midnight Rambler?
Proud owner of:
Italian Tremors: The Legacy, US Tremors: Attack Pack (4 movies), US singles 1-4,
Norwegian rental version of Tremors 4, both Norwegian double packs,
US Tremors HD-DVD, 2 UK Tremors HD-DVD, 2 US Tremors the Series DVD, US Tremors LD
project412

Postby project412 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:50 am

Check this thread on Trmeors Underground, since my posts weren't working for some reason.

http://burtgummer.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=TalkabouttheTremorsTVShowhere&action=display&thread=151

rawen100

Postby rawen100 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:52 am

Ah, that one. I would love to see Burt handling that one, starts off all cute and cuddly and then just snaps and eats his gun. :P

EDIT:
This thread must have some record, been a long time since a thread got this many posts so quickly. Three online at the same time sure does miracles.
Proud owner of:

Italian Tremors: The Legacy, US Tremors: Attack Pack (4 movies), US singles 1-4,

Norwegian rental version of Tremors 4, both Norwegian double packs,

US Tremors HD-DVD, 2 UK Tremors HD-DVD, 2 US Tremors the Series DVD, US Tremors LD
Overkill

Postby Overkill » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:25 am

And I just got offline cause of lunch. Well lets hope that happens again!

I have posted a story idea with the Midnight Rambler in it, in my fan fic thread.

Return to “Tremors The Series”