Page 1 of 1

Bought it today!

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:09 pm
by project412
I just got home with my copy. I can't watch it until Saturday, but WOW! Its amazing! I came in a nice slipcover, 3 discs (in INTENDED AIR ORDER!), and on the back of the box, an amazing picture of a Graboid tentacle ripping through the Perfection Water Tower! I LOVE IT!

What do you guys think?

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:21 am
by rawen100
Darn Americans! I have to wait a week for it to arrive. :(

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:25 pm
by project412
rawen100 wrote:Darn Americans! I have to wait a week for it to arrive. :(


Sorry to hear that. I haven't watched mine yet, but i can guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:38 pm
by project412
Watched Feeding Frenzy. All I can say is WOW!

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:29 am
by project412
I finished my first run through of the series on DVD today. Man it was a fun ride. I wish it could have went on a little longer, though.

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:31 am
by Overkill
I nkow what ya mean, I'm 2/3 done with my third viewing of it and just wish it could go on longer. In my head and on my soon to be posted fan fic it goes on, but seeing it on TV is much better.

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:33 am
by project412
Overkill wrote:I nkow what ya mean, I'm 2/3 done with my third viewing of it and just wish it could go on longer. In my head and on my soon to be posted fan fic it goes on, but seeing it on TV is much better.


I know what you mean.

Its too late to do another season, but I think that Tremors can get a real ending in one. final movie. Tremors 5 should have all the characters fro the TV Series, and have one final showdown in Perfection, Nevada. Maybe, to finish the series off with a bang, a mixmaster graboid.

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:36 am
by Overkill
I really would'nt like it to end with a bang. Yes I'd like an exciting ending, but a peaceful ending where the town of Perfection has a brighter future or something.

I'll never believe its too late for a series.

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:37 am
by project412
Overkill wrote:I really would'nt like it to end with a bang. Yes I'd like an exciting ending, but a peaceful ending where the town of Perfection has a brighter future or something.

I'll never believe its too late for a series.


Well, not too late for the series for the fans, but for Universal.

And by a bang, I mean one, final fight. Then the town will finally live in peace with El Blanco.

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:39 am
by Overkill
Ah I see, although I'd want some more epic. A mixmaster graboid seems like its stretching it for me.

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:40 am
by project412
Overkill wrote:Ah I see, although I'd want some more epic. A mixmaster graboid seems like its stretching it for me.


Well, that was just an idea. The boxes cover has had that idea messing around with my head :P

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:43 am
by rawen100
About the creature on the cover, is it just me or does it look like a picture of a "real" puppet and not some CGI or Photoshop created creature?

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:51 am
by Overkill
I saw the creature and thought it was just a new 2010 way of a cover graboid. I never saw the cover for the original Tremors so I never knew what the monster would look like, and here I knew.

My ending I have decided, would leave us with the town of Perfection going back to peacefulness, and Burt giving some line that they have alot more adventures down the road.

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:29 pm
by project412
Overkill wrote:My ending I have decided, would leave us with the town of Perfection going back to peacefulness, and Burt giving some line that they have alot more adventures down the road.


Thats also a really good idea.