Will the series ever come back?

Talk About Tremors The Series
zakkforchilli

Will the series ever come back?

Postby zakkforchilli » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:31 pm

ive read that Sci Fi shut the series down and that there wont be a season 2.
That really pisses me off.
They didnt get good ratings? this was the most amazing series in the world.
this really gets me mad.
Watching them live in this dreamland with the worm is most fasinating thing to watch! i would love to live the life of these people (in the series).

someone do something to get this shit back UP!!!! ill do anything
BRING THE SERIES BACK!!
Im dying without it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shrieker_Fan

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:59 am

Ah yes the Series that only got one shot....From what is known the ratings for the show was just barely under the requirements for a second season and Sci-Fi decided to just cancel the show. The ratings I think can be blamed on how they aired the season. Not only was it out of order but the would keep messing with the schedule for it. Like they'd show it ever week and then show one like two weeks later and that kind of bull so people that watches it that didn't have guids to show them that missed episodes. They also stopped doing encores which probably didn't help anymore.

Fan complained but sci-fi didn't care. Since it was cancelled a lot of fans believe that scifi screwed our chances for Tremors 5 and possibly merchandise.

The series had a lot of potential and was original so it does suck. All they freak'n care about is their stupid Stargate.

The series won't even be released on dvd which is bull. Other shows that only had one season were put on dvd. Also was surprised to find out how many people didn't even know the show was cancelled. If they put it on dvd and people found out I bet it would sell rather nicely.

Since the show being cancelled and Tremors 4 being released, nothing new has went on in the Tremors community. The only thing we got was the series being released for iPod which doesn't help, an expensive maquette which was only low produced.

There was going to be a Tremors game made but was cancelled at the last minute. A script was written for Tremors 5 but never got made and Universal has probably thrown it away into a box and well never see the light of day again, Sota Toys was going to be producing a Burt vs. Graboid toy diorama but after it being put of for way over a year, they say it may not get made now. Tremors fans are seeming to stop comming to the fourms and posting anything so basicly the community is dwindling down.

Yes life in the Tremors world sucks right now and who knows if it'll ever be brought back if nothing new for Tremors happens :cry:
Time is the eternal river. I suggest we not swim upstream. - Desert Jack
zakkforchilli

Postby zakkforchilli » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:59 am

yea thats BULL.
sci fi is so lame.
this was the only good thing to come to sci fi.

do you think stampede will do anything about it ??
create the series for their own good?

if they dont, im willing to save up and buy stampede and make season 2 myself.
BRING THE SERIES BACK!!

Shrieker_Fan

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:12 pm

Stampede has no control over what happens with Tremors. Its Universal's decison to whether they want there to be more Tremors films or not.

As for buying Stampede, the amount of money you would need would be insane I'm sure, even then it probably wouldn't be for sale.

While I really love Tremors the Series it wasn't the only good thing SciFi has done.....
Time is the eternal river. I suggest we not swim upstream. - Desert Jack
zakkforchilli

Postby zakkforchilli » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:36 pm

yeah.
its honestly really sad to see something so good fall down and noone wanting to pick it up !
if i could actually do something about this i would. unfortunately i cant.

someones gotta get on this.. !
BRING THE SERIES BACK!!

Ather

Postby Ather » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:18 am

Unlessyou cna get a job at Universal as the person who approves thiss tuff, nothign can be done but e-mailing/snail mailing Universal and nicely remidning them there's a world full of fans ready to stuff green pics of dead Pres in their wallets. It's all they care about.
zakkforchilli

Postby zakkforchilli » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:45 am

yeah i got an email back from info@stampede-entertainment.com

i asked them if there would be a season 2.
they said that when SciFi canceled the show, they took all the props and stuff.
so this sucks !!!
BRING THE SERIES BACK!!

zakkforchilli

Postby zakkforchilli » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:54 am

haha yea.
sounds quite fun though.
BRING THE SERIES BACK!!

Gummer

Postby Gummer » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:33 am

I bought the tremors TV series online foir $50 and it showed all the shows but I wish there would be a sceond seriesso for now we must do what we can with what we got -Burt Gummer :?

Return to “Tremors The Series”