Baby Graboid Name

Talk About The Tremors Movies
Ather

Baby Graboid Name

Postby Ather » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:37 pm

What about Dirt Dragons? In honor of Hiram and the others?
Action_Burt

Baby names

Postby Action_Burt » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:17 am

How would contemporary Perfectionites know that?

We'd need a new episode of the show to explain Jodi calling them Dirt Dragons.
Ather

Postby Ather » Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:53 pm

Hence in the next movie, Burt finds Hiram's journal.
RCG

Postby RCG » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:08 pm

And he's Gattling Gun! :D
RCG
GLA-We Make the Earth Tremble
"In Burt We Trust"
tremorsmovies

Postby tremorsmovies » Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:59 am

Ather,

Where's this information come from about Burt finding Hiram's journal in the next movie? Sorry if I've not been listening lately or something, but I missed that one! Is it an official thing, or some idea that the fans have come up with?

Cheers, Tom :lol:
Action_Burt

See, this is where rumors start

Postby Action_Burt » Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:29 pm

I think they're just saying he OUGHT to find his father's journal.

I liked my idea better: have an episode of the show wherein Michael Gross got to play dual roles as the goast of Hiram Gummer came back to warn Burt about something.
Ather

Postby Ather » Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:28 pm

Journal makes more sense. I don't know about ghosts, because the early Tremors Series idea with Val & Earl had them doing anyhting but ghosts. A journal could flashback and see a quick adventure, or the final bit of Hiram, as he explains the backstory of the Gummer/Gov war. I don't care how it's done. Juts have Burt learn about Hiram, and just call em Dirt Dragons. It was the true name. Even if unrecorded. And Burt can gloat thta he knows bets, because Graboid Battling's in his blood.
tremorsmovies

Postby tremorsmovies » Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:35 am

Oh I see! I was getting all excited then believeing that someone had an insider on Tremors 5! We really need to push for a fifth movie you know! You can send me your support messages for the movie and I will post them on my site. There are already some at www.geocities.com/tremorsmovies/tremors5.html. Let's try and get as many as possible on there! So email me with anything you have and I'll post it!

Cheers, Tom
Ather

Postby Ather » Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:11 pm

The script's done, but some video rental chains are moving away from Direct to Video in favor of mroe blockbuster. You need to tell Universal you wnat more Tremors. If there's a big enough profit margin, um, audience, tney'll ask for more.
tremorsmovies

Postby tremorsmovies » Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:09 pm

Exactly! We've heard all about this move away from the direct video market, so we need to show Universal that we do care about the franchise, and of course want to see more! That's why I'm trying to collect as many messages of support as possible and put them in one place. We can send them all to Universal together, which would also show how united the fans are! Do your part soldier!

Go to: www.geocities.com/tremorsmovies/tremors5.html or email your support message directly to tremorsmovies@yahoo.co.uk.

Cheers, Tom
GreenStripe

Grabite

Postby GreenStripe » Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:21 pm

Hello All,

Its bin a Long time.

For me it always seemed most likely that the currant day Perfectionists would name the new stage something along similar lines to Graboid. For instance: I believe that the new name should keep the base word "grab" as to state its relationship to the adult version, but have the suffix "oid" changed to something more appropriate to describing its smaller size. A suffix such as "ite". This is why I believe that the new stage, if it was discovered in present times, would have the name "Grabite". And for some reason, I always believed that Tylor would come up with it.
I come in peace. Take me to your Lizard.
Ather

Postby Ather » Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:47 pm

But the don't really grab you.
GreenStripe

Ather...

Postby GreenStripe » Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:25 pm

But the don't really grab you.

Ather, have you seen Tremors 4? Watch the scene where Hiram and Juan encounter the "Grabites" again, and then talk to me.
I come in peace. Take me to your Lizard.

Return to “The Tremors Movies”