Tremors Box Set??

Talk About The Tremors Movies
TREMORSFREAK

Postby TREMORSFREAK » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:06 pm

ColonelKurtz wrote:I haven't seen the Australian box, but I did have a look at the "Tremors Legacy" boxset in a store a while ago

What store was it?
NnyTard

Postby NnyTard » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:42 pm

i have the australian box set. its nothing compared to the legacy one, just a flimsy cardboard (almost paper-like) slip that goes with the 4 dvds in side, looks a bit bad, the 4 cases don't match up with eachother as they were all released seperately)

i've seen 2 australian sites which i was thinking of ordering from, they have the sets pretty cheap (all 4 for $53 or $57) but to ship out of australia, and even around australia, its very, very expensive. then i went to ask at one of the shops (that i saw the dvds on their site) but they said it would take 6-7 weeks to order in. then i checked at the other shop (with the other site) and it wasn't there, so i went to a 3rd shop without a good site, they had it there. so i didn't have to worry about shipping.

i live in australia by the way.

also, i got the box set after seeing all 4 movies when my friend slept over once, he's made like 3 or 4 other people buy the box set, he's made universal a few hundred dollars i guess.
Earl_Bassett

Postby Earl_Bassett » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:39 am

I recommend everyone to get this if possible, it's one of the coolest editions I've ever seen!

You can get it right here in Sweden now...I could order one for anyone who's interested and send it to them.

The box-set costs about 499 kr + shipping, which would be about 90 dollars...the one I got at an auction (before it was released here) cost me about 100 dollars...

Let me know...

/// Earl
"I'm betting on outer space. No way these are local boys."

Return to “The Tremors Movies”