Do Actors In The Tremors Movies Forget Their Roles

Talk About The Tremors Movies
stampede

Do Actors In The Tremors Movies Forget Their Roles

Postby stampede » Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:29 am

I just finished reading a four page article on Shawn Christian in a magazine that listed every role he was, from his start on soaps to failed pilots to bit parts, including a role with his daughter. Not one mention was even made about his role in Tremors 3. If I have the time frame right, according to what is said in the article, when he left his soap role he had made a pilot and was on hold, acting wise, to see if it was picke up, it would have been the time he filmed Tremors 3. I do read a lot about the other actors in all the movies, but mostly bit pieces, but this was a complete acting bio. I wonder what kind of stigma is attached to this series. Don't the actors know and appreciate what they did and what a fan base it gave them. Sorry to rant, but it really bothers me when something like his happens. Any feedback would be appreciated.
benny_the_graboid_slayer

Postby benny_the_graboid_slayer » Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:27 pm

Well you don't have to worry about Michael Gross. Not only does he love his role, but is a big sci-fi fan himself. I doubt Bobby Jacoby or Fred Ward would ever forget. And I know for 100% that Ariana Richards hasn't forgotten. As far as she's concerned every role she's played has been important to her. I have no doubt she feels the same way about her roles in Tremors & T3. I think Ather could back me up on that one. I'm also pretty sure Kevin Bacon hasn't forgotten, even if he'd like to.
Ather

Postby Ather » Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:17 pm

Back up? Huh?
Yeah. For starters, Ariana thought T3 would be fun. And she didn't forget it on her ex-official resume at her ex-official site at Starmania. And the fact that SS WIlson and co love workign with her only adds to it. Now, if only she did the series. Or her charatcer wasn't ruined in it. Well, there's always Tremors 5.
Great White Graboid

Postby Great White Graboid » Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:06 am

If you watch some of the interviews and commentary of the cast on the T-1 collectors edition DVD it seems like they had fun with the movie. How could you forget a role like that even if it wasn't a big budget movie?
"What kind of supreme being would condone such irony?"

[Burt from T-3]
Ather

Postby Ather » Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:30 pm

Well, really, how could Ariana Richards forget? She spent most of it bouncing on a pogostick.

Return to “The Tremors Movies”