I watched

Talk About The Tremors Movies
SnapCut

I watched

Postby SnapCut » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:34 am

I watched all the Tremors movies on scifi the other night even though I have them on either DVD or tape. I hope it helps the ratings and they get the series going again and make more movies :)

How do I upload photos in the gallery :?: I just tried and nothing. Do I need to set up my own album and if so how :?:
benny_the_graboid_slayer

Postby benny_the_graboid_slayer » Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:19 pm

I didn't bother. I watched a few seconds of T4 but that about it. Oh and I just found out that Jack from T3 is in a new show on the WB.
Great White Graboid

Postby Great White Graboid » Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:10 am

I watched them too even though I have them all. It's just kind of special on TV I guess because you know that there's alot more people watching it at the same time. Scifi should really recognize the diehard fans and release the series on a box set DVD or something.
"What kind of supreme being would condone such irony?"

[Burt from T-3]
Ather

Postby Ather » Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:28 pm

I watched Burt being rescued from the Graboid. HA HA. Burt got eaten.
webmaster
Site Admin

Re: I watched

Postby webmaster » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:10 pm

SnapCut wrote:How do I upload photos in the gallery :?: I just tried and nothing. Do I need to set up my own album and if so how :?:

I had an album set up for registered users to upload to but I only had one upload in several weeks then we lost it in a server crash. I didn't ever go back and make sure the album was set back up for user uploads so I don't know it is working at the moment. I will look at it when I get a chance.

Return to “The Tremors Movies”