T4 on Scifi

Talk About The Tremors Movies
RCG

T4 on Scifi

Postby RCG » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:48 am

I just now saw an add on Scifi for T4. It will be on next saturday after T2&T3. :D :D
RCG
GLA-We Make the Earth Tremble
"In Burt We Trust"
Landscaper

Postby Landscaper » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:56 pm

Yep, A Tremorsthon! Ya gotta love it! I can hear my wife now. "But you already have them on DVD and VHS. Why watch it on SCi Fi?" My reply. "Because it saves the wear and tear on the DVDs and VHSs" 8)

I think it's also a good time to tell the people at Sci-Fi Thank you for the marathon, but we still want our series back. maybe the horse ain't dead yet!
The one that plans ahead.
Shadoe

Postby Shadoe » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:53 pm

Since the SciFi Channel is showing a Tremors movie marathon this Saturday, with Tremors 2, 3, and 4, over at Tremorsfan.com, we're going to have a Post-a-thon during the marathon. We'll be popping in and out of the chat room there too. The marathon starts at 5pm Eastern time with Tremors 2, followed by Tremors 3 at 7pm and Tremors 4 at 9pm. Stop by and post your thoughts as the movies progress. If you don't get the SciFi Channel, but if you've got tapes/DVDs, you can still play along! Just pop in your Tremors 2 tape at 5pm and have Tremors 3 and Tremors 4 ready at 7pm and 9pm. :)

Return to “The Tremors Movies”