A clue to how the Tremors game might have looked?

Talk About The Tremors Movies
project412

A clue to how the Tremors game might have looked?

Postby project412 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:29 pm

So I found this random website, with some Tremors links on it. Take a look at the second one in the first column, the blueish looking one. It shows an animated looking Graboid. If you click on it, it brings you to an inactive Rock Solid Studios website. Rock Solid Studios, for those that don't know, is the video game studio that was making the Tremors game before its cancelation. So what I'm wondering is, could that Graboid be representative of what we were going to see in the game?

Using my detective skills (OK, wayback machine :P) I found this:
http://web.archive.org/web/20021006222735/http://www.rocksolidstudios.com/projects/tremors.htm
godzilla

Postby godzilla » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:48 am

Yeah looks like a computer render. Sad it never got released. To be fair movie tie in games tend to be pretty bad. But at the very least it might have got a bit of interest in Tremors to those who haven't seen it.
project412

Postby project412 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:50 am

godzilla wrote:Yeah looks like a computer render. Sad it never got released. To be fair movie tie in games tend to be pretty bad. But at the very least it might have got a bit of interest in Tremors to those who haven't seen it.

Not all movie games end up bad. The new Ghostbusters game was excellent, and from what I heard, Back to the Future was really good, too. I tihnk its usually the games that share the same story as the movie that suck.

Snakeoid

Postby Snakeoid » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:13 am

well sorry to say- not only the game was closed, but also my web-site was closed!
that's because the hosting has run out of money and they do not provide free servise any more!
sorry falks, i am available on email only- any questions please email
snakeoid@gmail.com
"You don't need a worm, a worm needs you!"

Return to “The Tremors Movies”