Super Mega Worm!

Talk About The Tremors Movies
Overkill

Super Mega Worm!

Postby Overkill » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:36 am

Hey guys sorry I have'nt been active but life has thrown alot of curveballs out me and it's been really hard to get online at all.

Anyway have you guys checked the app store recently? There is a new game out called Super Mega Worm which if it was an official product would be called "Retro Tremors", this game is soo similiar to Tremors Stampede might as well file for coypright.

You play as the giant worm Worija*coughbgraboidcough* who speeds around under ground using spikes on his side to go up to the surface nad eat people. While he does have a different face, probably to avoid copyright, and the fact that it can jump 100s of feet in the air if propelled, it is a graboid.

Hell even the icon is a Tremors rip off! Look at this:

The app is $2.99 but I would hihgly recommend it, extremely fun and it is really a Tremors game.
project412

Postby project412 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:37 am

:shock: I'M BUYING!!!!!!
Overkill

Postby Overkill » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Tell me how you like it, I'm really loving it.
project412

Postby project412 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:59 pm

I really like it. Haven't played in a few hours, though. killed my iPod with it and was to lazy to charge it.

Hey, maybe Universal will see that a lot of people bought it, meaning that that there is interest in Tremors, and because Universal wont make anything Tremors related, fans are resorting to unofficial items as their only way to get something new from the franchise. Thus, universal will want money, and will allow Stampede to make Tremors 5 :P

nvaranavage

Cheap Tremors KnockOffs

Postby nvaranavage » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:11 am

Good call! (as in the wise words of Grady!)

Maybe Universal will finally realize that Tremors fans are wanting to bite their teeth into something new from Wilson and his team!!!

I know I do. I'm dying to see Burt Gummer on my TV in a new Tremors movie (or show), or short film. Anything really!

Hello?! Book deals?! THere are dozens of good stories on several websites for fan fiction. It's the only outlet that I've found for my Burt fix.
project412

Postby project412 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:55 am

They changed the icon for this game, so it no longer looks like the Tremors poster. They were probably getting in trouble from Universal...

Return to “The Tremors Movies”