Tremors on Encore Last Night

Talk About The Tremors Movies
stampede

Tremors on Encore Last Night

Postby stampede » Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:31 am

I justed posted this on this on the sci fi site, but Tremors, the original was on Encore TV last night which is a major commercial free cable station. Usually it is on the USA network and filled with a lot of commercials and have scenes removed. I don't remember this happening to any other movie, but I could be wrong. I did ask scifi board if this has happened to any other movie, so now I'm asking all of you. To me it signifies good things to come (what, I don't know). Any explanation would be appreciated, and if you caught it, I hope you enjoyed a much as me. It was a treat
Ather

Postby Ather » Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:43 pm

Sci Fi cuts Tremors3 as well.
Great White Graboid

Postby Great White Graboid » Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:41 am

Speaking of cutting out scenes, whenever scifi airs T-2 I always find this kind of weird: they cut out the scene where Earl shoots the shrieker off the blue volvo, (you can't see it fall off the car more or less, they don't cut the whole thing out) but they kept the scene where Burt uses his last anti-tank cartidge from his gun and shoots that shrieker by the wall, splitting it in two. I don't get it. I thought that scene was more gory than the shrieker off the volvo?
"What kind of supreme being would condone such irony?"

[Burt from T-3]
RCG

Postby RCG » Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:51 pm

They trim for time, not content.
RCG
GLA-We Make the Earth Tremble
"In Burt We Trust"
Ather

Postby Ather » Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:32 pm

Plus Burt's scene is just plain cool.

Return to “The Tremors Movies”