Graboids Top Monster That's Just A Mouth

Talk About The Tremors Movies
project412

Postby project412 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:51 pm

Awesome!!! And its even better that its on SyFys site, shows that they have a little respect for the series.
rawen100

Postby rawen100 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:58 am

Was just about to post this. I just read the headline and knew (!) that they'd included the graboids. How couldn't they, right?
Proud owner of:
Italian Tremors: The Legacy, US Tremors: Attack Pack (4 movies), US singles 1-4,
Norwegian rental version of Tremors 4, both Norwegian double packs,
US Tremors HD-DVD, 2 UK Tremors HD-DVD, 2 US Tremors the Series DVD, US Tremors LD
project412

Postby project412 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:00 am

rawen100 wrote:Was just about to post this. I just read the headline and knew (!) that they'd included the graboids. How couldn't they, right?

Well, what other monster has 3 heads inside the large one? Sure, the Alien has little mouth, but graboids have 3 little mouths!

Overkill

Postby Overkill » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:25 am

This gives me more hope that Tremors is making a comeback. Syfy acknowledges the graboid and we got the series on DVD.

Does anyone know how the sales for the series is going? If it sells enough...
project412

Postby project412 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:09 pm

Overkill wrote:This gives me more hope that Tremors is making a comeback. Syfy acknowledges the graboid and we got the series on DVD.

Does anyone know how the sales for the series is going? If it sells enough...

Plus, Universal previously said that Tremors 4's sales determine 5, and later (I believe) that The Attack Pack's sales determine 5.

I'm sure that between the three products, Universal can see that Tremors has a big enough fanbase. They could even add in sales from Tremors: The Legacy.

rawen100

Postby rawen100 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:12 pm

Scifi Wire is a company owned by Syfy which in turn is owned by NBC Universal. Even though, Wire do write about non-Syfy shows and non-Universal movies. I wouldn't take it as sign of a new movie, but the other recent products certainly are. Like the HD-DVD and the Series on DVD.
Proud owner of:

Italian Tremors: The Legacy, US Tremors: Attack Pack (4 movies), US singles 1-4,

Norwegian rental version of Tremors 4, both Norwegian double packs,

US Tremors HD-DVD, 2 UK Tremors HD-DVD, 2 US Tremors the Series DVD, US Tremors LD

Return to “The Tremors Movies”