Ron Underwood Interview!

Talk About The Tremors Movies
tremorsmovies

Ron Underwood Interview!

Postby tremorsmovies » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:06 am

I've just posted a new Ron Underwood Interview on the site. I know it's a little late but I've been really busy recently. Sorry! There's another interview on the way soon so watch out! You can check it out at:

www.geocities.com/tremorsmovies/tremors1

Tom

www.geocities.com/tremorsmovies
Mitsukara

Postby Mitsukara » Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:42 pm

Interesting interview, and a very nice site- in fact, looking around, I found out a few things from it that I didn't know before... like about that T2 script scene, with the muskets, that sort of wound up in "Shriek and Destroy"... very interesting to know.

Speaking of which, I don't suppose there's a whole original T2 script floating around somewhere...? I remember seeing a full old script for Back to the Future, back before they had Michael J. Fox for the part of Marty... quite a few differences there. I find such things very interesting...

Anyway, thanks for posting and giving the heads-up on the interview. ^.^
Great White Graboid

Postby Great White Graboid » Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:35 am

Mitsukara wrote:Interesting interview, and a very nice site- in fact, looking around, I found out a few things from it that I didn't know before... like about that T2 script scene, with the muskets, that sort of wound up in "Shriek and Destroy"... very interesting to know.

Speaking of which, I don't suppose there's a whole original T2 script floating around somewhere...? I remember seeing a full old script for Back to the Future, back before they had Michael J. Fox for the part of Marty... quite a few differences there. I find such things very interesting...

Anyway, thanks for posting and giving the heads-up on the interview. ^.^

Speaking of tremors scripts, have you read the original tremors 1 script? I think you can find a link to it from www.tremors4.com
It's really different and includes a bunch of deleted scenes like the original opening with old fred and edgar.
"What kind of supreme being would condone such irony?"

[Burt from T-3]
tremorsmovies

Postby tremorsmovies » Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:29 am

Thanks for the compliments on the site! That extract of the T2 script was first sent around by Stampede Entertainment in their newsletter. You can find out all sorts of little Tremors facts if you sign up to their newsletter which you can do on the homepage.

There's a new interview that I'll be posting as soon as possible, and I'll let you know when that one is up as well!

I think Tremors scripts are extremely hard to get hold of. Unless you are in the right place at the right time, I think you'll be pushed to find one. It's a shame that the Tremors 2, 3 and 4 scripts haven't been posted on the web like the Tremors 1 script. I'm sure lots of fans would very interested to have a read!

Anyway, glad you enjoyed it!

Tom :D [/url]

Return to “The Tremors Movies”