Butt Blaster's Food Coma

Talk About The Tremors Movies
project412

Butt Blaster's Food Coma

Postby project412 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:05 pm

(Also Posted on Tremors Underground)

The way i see it, the reason it goes into a coma after eating is because, as we know, it is carrying an egg. Now what if it just ate a lot, and was flying to is destination? Well, it would probably crash, harming the egg. The coma allows the creature time to digest the food, so that it willwake up alert and ready to transport the egg.

What are your theories?
Ather

Postby Ather » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:30 am

Why not just trasnform from a Shrieker, fly, lay the egg, then get some McHumans?
project412

Postby project412 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Ather wrote:Why not just trasnform from a Shrieker, fly, lay the egg, then get some McHumans?

Well, I was always under the impression they died after laying eggs. But who knows, maybe they can have multiple eggs.

Wait a minute, new theory!

OK, here it goes.

Shriekers make baby shriekers when eating, right? And they come out right away. Maybe when the butt blaster eats, it is going through the same process as a shireker. Only instead of making another buttblaster, it will lay an actual egg containing a baby graboid. Now an hard shelled must be harder to make than that slimey one the shrieker coughs up, so the buttblaster goes into a coma, and during this time the egg is created. When awake, the buttblaster will go search for a spor to lay the egg.

Ather

Postby Ather » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:39 am

Then Messerschmitt would be making them all the time. And we know he can live without his egg. Could it be, the kind of food puts them in a coma, as they can only eat certain foods? Or maybe they're not supposed to over eat until they lay their egg, to guarantee egg laying occurs?
project412

Postby project412 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Ather wrote:Then Messerschmitt would be making them all the time. And we know he can live without his egg. Could it be, the kind of food puts them in a coma, as they can only eat certain foods? Or maybe they're not supposed to over eat until they lay their egg, to guarantee egg laying occurs?

Hmm, forgot about him. I'm going back to my original theory. And maybe Messerschmitt's egg(s) was(were) taken and studied.

Or maybe he laid it in perfection when he escaped...And maybe it will hatch and somehow obtain mixmaster. Then mixmaster shriekers will emerge...Woah, getting way ahead of myself here

Return to “The Tremors Movies”