New Tremors Movie

Talk About The Tremors Movies
Babyboomer

New Tremors Movie

Postby Babyboomer » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:19 pm

Has anybody heard about Tremors the Thunder From Down Under movie? Is this movie ever going to be released? Is there any new developments? Has a release date been set? I would like a new Tremors movie to see. I just got done watching T3 again and Tremors the Series Episode 2. I miss Burt. What is Micheal Gross doing these days anyway? Does anyone know?
Sci Fi Fan, Tremors, Stargate SG-1, any zombie movie
Ather

Postby Ather » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:27 am

I still think it's just a fan made movie, or simply a rumor. No official word has ever been spoken on it. Two "legitmate" sites claimed it's real, but that doesn't make it real.
rawen100

Postby rawen100 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:48 am

Only thing we know for certain is that there is a script for a fifth movie, also a few details. But that's it.
Proud owner of:
Italian Tremors: The Legacy, US Tremors: Attack Pack (4 movies), US singles 1-4,
Norwegian rental version of Tremors 4, both Norwegian double packs,
US Tremors HD-DVD, 2 UK Tremors HD-DVD, 2 US Tremors the Series DVD, US Tremors LD
project412

Postby project412 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:00 am

:'( I really wish we would get some news on this movie...
godzilla

Postby godzilla » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:23 pm

Wow I got all excited when I saw these threads about a new film! I hope something becomes of it. I met Micheal a few years ago a comic con, but he didn't seem to think the films had much life left, or at least he wouldn't be doing another one. Bloody nice bloke though!
Earl_Bassett

Postby Earl_Bassett » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:25 pm

Could you tell us more about your conversation with him?

Anyways, I highly doubt it's a fanmade film, how would that even break the news? Also, I don't think a 5th movie can be made without Stampede.
"I'm betting on outer space. No way these are local boys."
MrElblanco

Postby MrElblanco » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Stampede finally updated their FAQ and say Tremors 5 may not be totally dead, check it out!
"Memo, four pounds of c4 may be a little...excessive." - Burt
rawen100

Postby rawen100 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:50 am

Finaly the addressed the rumours! It's not dead! It's undead! Woohoo!
Proud owner of:

Italian Tremors: The Legacy, US Tremors: Attack Pack (4 movies), US singles 1-4,

US Tremors HD-DVD, 2 UK Tremors HD-DVD, 2 US Tremors the Series DVD, US Tremors LD
Action_Burt

Stampeding Zombies

Postby Action_Burt » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:22 am

rawen100 wrote:Finaly the addressed the rumours! It's not dead! It's undead! Woohoo!

Now there's a good idea. I LOVE Zombieland, but what I really want to see is a Stampede Entertainment zombie movie. Can you imagine how great that would be?!

How about Zombies in the Old West? I know Undead or Alive (with Corky Romano) is halfway good, but cmon... it needed the Stampede treatment.

How about something new? Like Zombies in the winter. They'd freeze up solid at night, but be able to roam by day... So many cold jokes, like spraying water to freeze their legs to the ground... or a zombie licking a skull and getting it's tongue stuck... or a zombie getting sucked into a snowblower truck and getting shredded... the possibilities boggle the mind...
project412

Postby project412 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:30 pm

MrElblanco wrote:Stampede finally updated their FAQ and say Tremors 5 may not be totally dead, check it out!

OMG IM GONNA CHECK IT OUT! LONG LIVE TREMORS!

Shrieker_Fan

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:06 pm

Well I think that's pretty cool that there is still talk about another movie being made. Frankly there is no excuse to why it couldn't be. Hopefully we'll hear something about it soon again.
Time is the eternal river. I suggest we not swim upstream. - Desert Jack
project412

Postby project412 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:25 am

Still waiting for updates...Can't wait for the (hopeful) news!

godzilla

Postby godzilla » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:36 pm

Hey sorry Earl. Really should check here more often!
I can't remember the conversation that well. But I was dead excited about seeing him, he was the reason I went to the con! It was at Earls Court in London and he didn't have hardly any people waiting to see him so I quickly went over. He stood up to shake my hand, introduced himself and asked for my name. I had no idea what to say, just had a big fat smile on my face lol. Anyway, he said he was enjoying him time in England, aside from the weather. The fans and staff had all been really good to him. I think he said it was his first convention (at least UK) that he'd been to and was really enjoying it. I did ask about info on a new movie or tv series but he didn't think it was likely. I'm sure he'd be up for it, but said he's quite happy spending time with his family. He then got up and shook my hand again thanking me for coming, and I got a few pics with him. Him and Richard Chaves are the friendliest actors I've met by far.
rawen100

Postby rawen100 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:40 pm

Sounds pretty damn wicked. I now officially envy you.
Proud owner of:

Return to “The Tremors Movies”