Missed my chance...

Talk About The Tremors Movies
Action_Burt

Missed my chance...

Postby Action_Burt » Sun May 17, 2009 3:47 pm

to get a Tremors autograph in my hometown.

I normally don't want any autographs, but when it comes to Tremors, my all time favorite movie franchise, then yes, I would stand in line for one.

Ironically, I was in line this weekend, at wonderfest in Louisville, KY. My daughter gets an autograph every year, and we hang them in our movie room. She now has Ben Chapman, Keir Dullea, and... Tom Woodruff Jr.

See, I thought it was cool she could meet an Alien- Mr. Woodruff having played one in Aliens 3, Aliens 4, AVP and AVP:R. I should have done my homework before the convention. Then I would have known he worked on all 4 Tremors movies! He was a Graboid puppeteer in the first film!

Argh. Worse, I have an internet-surfing phone, but I never checked it. Nope, I learned there he was the Gillman in "Monsgter Squad", so when I got home I read to see what else he has done.

Argh. I even have the rare Tremors 2 dtv poster- I worked in a video store and got to keep it.

Ah, well, at least my daughter got her an AVP photo signed, and was excited to know she's now met 2 of the 5 gillmen.
rawen100

Postby rawen100 » Sun May 24, 2009 11:12 am

Argh, to bad. A Tremors autogoraph would be great for my Tremors collection too.

Btw. what's a Tremors 2 dtv poster? What does DTV stand for?

Since you bragged a bit about your rareities, I guess I can brag about mine. I have Tremors the Legacy, the most awesome DVD boxset oof all time. Shaped as the tentacle thing on the cover of the first movie that looks nothing like anything in the movies. :P
It's originally of German origin, but mine is Italian, making it even more rare.
This thing here:
Proud owner of:
Italian Tremors: The Legacy, US Tremors: Attack Pack (4 movies), US singles 1-4,
Norwegian rental version of Tremors 4, both Norwegian double packs,
US Tremors HD-DVD, 2 UK Tremors HD-DVD, 2 US Tremors the Series DVD, US Tremors LD
Action_Burt

Tremors 2

Postby Action_Burt » Mon May 25, 2009 3:24 pm

DTV- direct to video. Tremors 2 was a DTV release, but a poster was done for video stores. Tremors 3 nor 4 have posters.
rawen100

Postby rawen100 » Mon May 25, 2009 8:59 pm

Oh, that do sound pretty rare. *envy*
Proud owner of:

Italian Tremors: The Legacy, US Tremors: Attack Pack (4 movies), US singles 1-4,

Norwegian rental version of Tremors 4, both Norwegian double packs,

US Tremors HD-DVD, 2 UK Tremors HD-DVD, 2 US Tremors the Series DVD, US Tremors LD

Return to “The Tremors Movies”