Tremors 5: The Thunder From Down Under

Talk About The Tremors Movies
Ather

Postby Ather » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:51 am

I'm not believing until SS Wilson or another of Stampede Entertianment says so.
Graboid_Guy83

Postby Graboid_Guy83 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:27 am

I feel the same way you do Ather. I have been checking the news on the site and they haven't mentioned anything yet. I would expect that if this is really going to happen then we would hear something from them soon.
Ah Hell everyone knows about em' we just didn't tell you.
scifinut

T-5

Postby scifinut » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:16 pm

I have been a tremors fan since the first movie, and have enjoyed each film, I enjoyed the TV sereies as well, it was quite clear that scifi did not want the show, or that they wanted there own show, as they did not give Tremors a fair shot, they prehempted it and only showed a couple episodes at a time, then after they cancelled it they come up with their own show a small town with a secret government lab, yes It appears to me they did there own show Eureka and stole the plot from Tremors the series, just with out the apperance of graboids shriekers, ass blasters, and a different cast.

Its ok but Tremors series was much better!

Any way I been reading the buzz on the net about a fitfth movie and found this when doing an image search, so I though I would share it with other fans, I dont know if it is real but it sounds good to me.

"The Future Is Unwritten"
rawen100

Postby rawen100 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:42 am

Anybody got any new news on the fifth movie?
Heard anything new?
I asked Stampede per e-mail, and has got no response (gotten before), which I hope is a good sign.
Proud owner of:
Italian Tremors: The Legacy, US Tremors: Attack Pack (4 movies), US singles 1-4,
Norwegian rental version of Tremors 4, both Norwegian double packs,
US Tremors HD-DVD, 2 UK Tremors HD-DVD, 2 US Tremors the Series DVD, US Tremors LD
Graboid_Guy83

Postby Graboid_Guy83 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:46 am

I am beginning to suspect that it is not going to happen. Stampede updated their FAQs about a month ago, and they kept the same explanation as tro why the 5th movie is probably not going to happen.I have not heard anything about a change of heart on behalf of the other parties involved, Stampede has said all along that they are willing to do it, but cannot. They seem to update their news every couple of months, maybe we will here something in their next news update.

Until then I will have to assume that the fifth movie is a rumor, and this time I hope I am wrong. At the very least we can look forward to some news about Night Crew.
Ah Hell everyone knows about em' we just didn't tell you.
Earl_Bassett

Postby Earl_Bassett » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:15 am

Oh my GOD!!! I know nothing is confirmed yet but darn it this is the closest thing we've heard of anything Tremors-related happening in a LONG while!!

Please let this be true!!!!!!!!!
"I'm betting on outer space. No way these are local boys."
Shrieker_Fan

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:47 am

Well well well it's been a while. See some new faces here now. I haven't checked this site in months. A pleasant surprise to see the rumor. But with any rumor, especially on Tremors, I'd rather hear it straight from the horses mouth (Stampede; get it!?! haha)....

Anyways, the idea of Tremors being set in Austrailia sounds fine by me. I'd just like to see at least one more movie out of this franchise considering all the potential Tremors has/had.

Well I guess I'll check back from time to time and see if this goes anywhere. Oh and Action_Burt, nice to see another vet still hangs around.
Time is the eternal river. I suggest we not swim upstream. - Desert Jack
Action_Burt

Still Lurking...

Postby Action_Burt » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:00 am

Shrieker_Fan wrote:Oh and Action_Burt, nice to see another vet still hangs around.

I still check in once a week, hoping for as Series release on DVD, some books, or something.
rawen100

Postby rawen100 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:00 am

What's up with this movie?
It's come up on IMDb.com now, which usually is a reliable source for upcoming movies. It says it's scheduled for 2010. It's also mentioned at wikipedia as greenlit.
But no news from Stampede themselves.
Proud owner of:

Italian Tremors: The Legacy, US Tremors: Attack Pack (4 movies), US singles 1-4,

Norwegian rental version of Tremors 4, both Norwegian double packs,

US Tremors HD-DVD, 2 UK Tremors HD-DVD, 2 US Tremors the Series DVD, US Tremors LD
project412

Postby project412 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:36 am

rawen100 wrote:What's up with this movie?
It's come up on IMDb.com now, which usually is a reliable source for upcoming movies. It says it's scheduled for 2010. It's also mentioned at wikipedia as greenlit.
But no news from Stampede themselves.

That's the part I'm worried about. I want to hear Stampede say something about it. Even if they say its just a rumor, its better than no information.. We haven't had anything since November. Almost a year...
Ather

Postby Ather » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:53 am

Last they said they had a script but no Greenlight from Universal. Had that changed, they would have told us. After all, they need happy fans getting excited. tends to justify the greenlighting of a project.
Earl_Bassett

Postby Earl_Bassett » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:04 am

Good thing it's on Wikipedia and IMDb, even though they are not the most reliable sources.
"I'm betting on outer space. No way these are local boys."
smbcomix

Postby smbcomix » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:42 pm

Y'know, it's funny. A couple years ago, I wrote a private fanfiction script (did NOT post on the Internet) about my own, original characters going up against graboids in Australia. Now I hear that Stampede thought of Worms Down Under too? There can only be one word for that.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice....
plutonium233

Postby plutonium233 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:47 pm

I really hope they do make this movie. When my friends and I saw the IMDB page we all got excited about it. I just read the FAQ on the site and was severely disappointed... I just hope that things work out and they can make it.. I hardly ever pay to see movies or do I buy DVD's but Tremors 5 is one that I would definately pay to see. I did get one wish for a movie sequel, and that was for a new Boondock Saints movie, they left it open for a third, but that remains to be seen. I wish fans could do a petition or something, but that never seems to work..
project412

Postby project412 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:01 am

Welcome to the site! If T5 ever comes out, it probably won't be in theaters, just straight to DVD.

Return to “The Tremors Movies”