Tremors Mod

Talk About The Tremors Movies
Braeden

Tremors Mod

Postby Braeden » Wed May 30, 2007 12:11 pm

hello , for all of you gamers here is a suprise , there is going to be a tremors mod for Half-life 2 , if you do not know what a mod is il explain.
Mod, short for modification is a term generally applied to a customised (or altered) computer game made by the general public. A mod can range from a total conversion with new gameplay, look and feel through to minor alterations which could include new models, weapons, maps etc. There are plenty of types and tons of styles, a mod can be anything the creators want it to be.

And yes they are free , all you need to play it is Half-life 2 , here is the link to the moddb profile http://mods.moddb.com/9300/tremors/

If you have any questions please post them because i am the owner of this modification.
Braeden

Postby Braeden » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:02 pm

hey thanks for posting it on the website :D , the mods currently in-active for now because i have a lack of team members willing to help. Once i get a big enough team to help out we'll be back.Im looking for modeler's and Level Designers for the mod right now 8) , im not much of a modeler myself im more into Level Design but if you have HL2 and can help out at all , that would be great :D
Braeden

Postby Braeden » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:47 pm

Well today we got two concept artists to help out! , they are currently working on some drawings on the graboids and shriekers for the mod :D
invisible

Postby invisible » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:18 pm

The mod looks great so far! Keep up the work! I am thoroughly impressed by the designs and modifications of the monsters themselves. They are in keeping with the series and yet will fit into the game very well.

I look forward to hearing how this turns out!
Invisible
"Well, it just suddenly hit me, you know......stampede."
El Blanco Lives

Return to “The Tremors Movies”