Micheal Gross Appearance :)

Talk About The Tremors Movies
GraboidKing0

Micheal Gross Appearance :)

Postby GraboidKing0 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:51 pm

If all goes well than this may Micheal Gross will be at the Motor City Comic Con, here in Michigan. :)

Oh and I use to be GraboidKing, had to re-register. And I just want to apologize to everybody for not posting more art when I said I would. I've just really gotten caught up in work, and trying to do first movie and yeh. But hopefully I'll do some more soon.
GraboidKing0

Postby GraboidKing0 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:52 pm

heres the pic of me meeting THE MAN himself;

I was not high when this was taken, I had just gotten off from working all night before. Anyways, he was a delightful guy, and talked to both myself and my lil sister for quite a while after just getting out of an hour long session in one of the speaker rooms. He talked to us so long in fact that a sizable line formed behind us of people who wanted his autograph. We each got an autograph and a picture with him. Said our good buys, and had smiles on our faces the rest of the day. :-)
Earl_Bassett

Postby Earl_Bassett » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:38 am

Sounds like a very cool experience you had, I'm so jealous :(
"I'm betting on outer space. No way these are local boys."
GraboidKing0

Postby GraboidKing0 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:12 am

My little sister had met him earlier in the day. And when I went to meet him, he was already in the speakers room. We tried to find it but alas we couldn't, they have got to post signs. So we waited until he came back. The funniest thing was when he was walking back a bunch of extremely attractive female wrestlers in skimpy outfits immediatley ran over to him on the floor. And took pictures with him and hugged him and everything. Just another reason why he is THE MAN :-) . But eventually he came back and just as he was about to sit down at his table my little sister and I pop up. We talked about how big a fan I am, if he was having fun (he was :-) ) and about his time in the speaker room. He asked if my lil sister was my lil sister and shook her hand. To which she replied; "I met you earlier". "Oh yeh!" he replied. We continued on talking, I said how I taught the wee one all she knows, "only good things" he said, "welllll eh" I replied. By this time there was quite a large line formed behind us, when I noticed I immediatley got down to the nitty-gritty; "are you signing?" "oh yes, yes" he than signed by burt gummer photo, im pretty sure its from the series. In fact I know its from the series. We said our goodbyes, and wished eachother a great day. All in all, he was one of the nicest guys I've ever met. Extremely accomadating, and warm to everyone. And you can tell that he really appreciated the fans, everyone of them.

Return to “The Tremors Movies”