Tremors Wiki

Talk About The Tremors Movies
Ather

Postby Ather » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:21 pm

Isn't that what the Tremors FAQ is for?
Action_Burt

Tremorpedia

Postby Action_Burt » Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:10 am

Good idea, but right off the invisibat, I see some mistakes.

A Tremor is not a 30 foot underground creature. "Tremors" referred to the shockwaves through the ground caused by the creatures' passing by, as measured by the siesmo gear in the first film.

Tremors 4 is not a sequel, it's a prequel.
Mitsukara

Postby Mitsukara » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:04 pm

Well, this is definately interesting, but a thought occurs to me: wouldn't the formating be easier were we to try to improve Wikipedia's information on Tremors? Like, as a group effort, people who have knowledge/information about Tremors/watched and watched and rewatched the movies or series to go in and add information to the existing articles, or even new articles? You can find a lot of information on things like, say, Doctor Who from looking at a single article of Wikipedia because it ties in with many other articles (E.G. the first reference to Burt Gummer would be a link going to the article about his character specifically, assblasters could go to an article about that, or so on.)

Either way though, I like the idea. However, I have no idea how to edit or add to the existing content- what would I need to do?

Opinions from someone who's never around, don't they make you feel swell? sorry >.< I intend no offense.

Return to “The Tremors Movies”