Made the Chang's Graboid

Talk About The Tremors Movies
Shrieker_Fan

Made the Chang's Graboid

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:26 pm

Well, last week I wanted to make something so I decided to attempt the Graboid seen on the side wall of Chang's market in Tremors 3. I like it, I know though the tongue color is off but oh well, I had to work with the colors I had. The Graboid is made of hard foam board.

After I finished it I decided I wanted to make the side wall to go with it. Well I started on it but around 5 something in the morning I started suffering from lack of sleep and started to hear and see things so I knew it was time to stop. Me being me, once I stop on something I never get back to it. I may try to finish it but I don't know, I'm not happy with how dark the blue came out. But anyways, here it is!

Feedback whether good or bad is appreciated :) . Like I said the side wall needs work.
Time is the eternal river. I suggest we not swim upstream. - Desert Jack
GummerMaster

Postby GummerMaster » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:24 pm

not bad I like it.
Semper Fi!

Carry On!

GMaster OUT.
Shrieker_Fan

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:55 pm

Thanks GM for the reply. The Graboid isn't perfect but I think it came out pretty darn good :) .

Like I said I wish I didn't have the problem with not finishing what I start because I started on a lot of nice things that I never finish. One such example was an Assblaster I was working on. Everything was coming out nice with it, it's jaws and mandibles were even able to open and close. I was so addited to the project I even skipped a couple of days from school to work on it. But eventually I got to the side wings and I had a hard time doing them to the point where I just stopped on it and since then, I've never gotten back to it. Oh well I guess.
graboid350

Postby graboid350 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:52 pm

Shrieker_Fan wrote:Thanks GM for the reply. The Graboid isn't perfect but I think it came out pretty darn good :) .

Like I said I wish I didn't have the problem with not finishing what I start because I started on a lot of nice things that I never finish. One such example was an Assblaster I was working on. Everything was coming out nice with it, it's jaws and mandibles were even able to open and close. I was so addited to the project I even skipped a couple of days from school to work on it. But eventually I got to the side wings and I had a hard time doing them to the point where I just stopped on it and since then, I've never gotten back to it. Oh well I guess.

i dissagre....

it is perfect....
burp.....
Shrieker_Fan

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:56 pm

lol, thanks. I'd say it was perfect if I would have extended the head a bit further out.

Return to “The Tremors Movies”