yes
50%
no
50%

Total votes: 6
graboid350

hey a new idea

Postby graboid350 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:02 pm

i think to realy bring back the suspense to the movies, stampede needs to try somthing bold... ive read the thing and it says no unsolisited idea so screw it.... ill sell this idea to them for 50........cents...... here's my idea..
what if new york put a graboid in a zoo with burt's idea to make a box around it... the eggs came from the AB that was sold in tremors 3... the eggs hatch making the graboid, and its a big hit... however, the graboid metamorphoses a little ahed of scedual... bring alredy prepared the zoo has alredy built a bareier around but have faild to finish the ceiling.... the shreikers jump one on top of the other untill 2 get out.... being a zoo there are alot of animals around... they are eaten... there are also alot of visiters.. they are eaten also.... luckly the zoo walls are made of cement and the gate is sucure.... WD twitchel sends burt and tyler (agenst their will) to eleminate them.... while on the plane tyler comes up with the idea of digging under the zoo and planting explosives.... however, this is the city, and they dont alow the amount that they think they will need.

when the explosive is detinated it kills many of them, but it doesn't kill them all, stuning many of them they ll apear to be dead... burt and tyler try to persway the construction and safty crew to move out the bodies that day... but it's new yourk, and its 2 oclock in the morning....the shreikers wake up... the shreikers get out through the hole... the shreikers eat... my idea is for the shreikers to get into a major building... they canot detenate it because of people that cramed into one office to survuve.... burt tyler and a small swat team are sent in to eleminate them.... kind of like they get into an elevator and when the door opens theres 16 shreikers..... another idea (comes packaged with te other one) is that maby they metamorphose into the theird stage and trueky does create ass blaster blitchcreak..... this could be the thing that gets the government to finaly see how dangerous these creatures are.... confining them to perfection....
burp.....
Shrieker_Fan

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:13 pm

Its not a bad idea. It won't happen though of course since it seems that Tremors won't have anything more happen with the Franchise.
Really I still don't get why we don't have a Tremors 5 yet. Long time ago it was because stores weren't taking direct-to-videos anymore.....Which is bull because D-T-V's are still being released. Then we were told stores don't want to sell movies like T4, which is more then likely becasuse it was set in the 1800's. I talked to a lot of people and they said they would have liked the movie a lot more is it was a present day movie with Burt because he made the movies so great. Though it hasn't been revealed but if Tremors 5 is set in present day and has Burt then whats the real hold up????? I really want to know that. Sorry to ramble off.

Always a good idea if the plot has shriekers involved 8). I think it would depend on where in New York you were talking about. If its in a big city the Graboid would probably go nuts and die of stress with all the noise it would be exposed to..........
Time is the eternal river. I suggest we not swim upstream. - Desert Jack
graboid350

Postby graboid350 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:06 pm

LOL if by some crazy chance it does happen they should include that... however heres what i wonder.. scence universal owns the writes how could scifi have premission to make the series? by law the ownership should go to universal and they could get billions of of dvd sale... if cort denys it, when whats to stop other companys? there could be novsl, coffe mugs video games action figures, stupid borard games! PILLOWS! WEPONRY! SPYWERE ELEMIN ATION SOFTERE SCREEN SAVERS! BIKES! COWS! CD's! POSTERS!! FOR GOD SAKES EAITHER WAY WE WIN!!!!

also this may not be a good plase ill mintion it agian, but im working on a windows blinds tremors theme for windows PC's, ive also made an ANIMATED BACKGROUND! and im working on a screen saver that is burts simo moniter... IF ANYONE CAN GET ME A SCREENSHOT OF BURTS MONITER THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!
burp.....
Ather

Postby Ather » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:08 pm

Universal owns SciFi Channel
MacGyver

Postby MacGyver » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:18 am

Now that would be a cool idea. Or maybe a graboid could bust up through the ground at a football game. Attacking and eatting the football players and all the officals. Or have sherikers get lose in an indoor stadium at a basketball game. Or maybe a crazy scientist has captured a sheriker and in onboard a cruise ship. Kinda like the movie Chupacabra: Dark Seas. It gets lose and starts attacking the people on the ship. Then they have to Burt and Tyler to destory them. The ideas for new epsiodes and movies could be endless. Universal and Scifi need to read this pages and see that we still want more Tremors. Maybe us Tremors fans need to riot and demand a new series, a 5th installment, and merchandise.
"When You Need It and Don't Have It You Sing A Different Tune"

"Doing What I Can With What I've Got"
graboid350

Postby graboid350 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:09 pm

MacGyver wrote:Now that would be a cool idea. Or maybe a graboid could bust up through the ground at a football game. Attacking and eatting the football players and all the officals. Or have sherikers get lose in an indoor stadium at a basketball game. Or maybe a crazy scientist has captured a sheriker and in onboard a cruise ship. Kinda like the movie Chupacabra: Dark Seas. It gets lose and starts attacking the people on the ship. Then they have to Burt and Tyler to destory them. The ideas for new epsiodes and movies could be endless. Universal and Scifi need to read this pages and see that we still want more Tremors. Maybe us Tremors fans need to riot and demand a new series, a 5th installment, and merchandise.

lol funny ideas, and HELL YA
burp.....
gunguy

Postby gunguy » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:12 pm

You know Graboid 350 you really should make a fanfiction about that, I'd read it for sure.
graboid350

Postby graboid350 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:37 pm

gunguy wrote:You know Graboid 350 you really should make a fanfiction about that, I'd read it for sure.

you know, i would but i would problibly mess up the charicters, and im not a guns expert, but go to fan fiction.net they have a tremors section and probly have good thngd..
burp.....
Shrieker_Fan

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:39 pm

Tremors is a great series becasue as stated before, it does have tons of possibilites. Really each episode on the series were good enough to be a movie. The franchise could have probably as much movies as the Freddy or Jason saga, heck I'd be happy if we just had the series.

Though I have the episodes on dvd+r's I think SciFi should at least show the series one last time. Who knows maybe enough people would watch it to where they make exceptionally good ratings to the point where SciFi says "Hmm". 8)
Time is the eternal river. I suggest we not swim upstream. - Desert Jack

Return to “The Tremors Movies”