Tremors FAQ has been UPDATED!!!!!

Talk About The Tremors Movies
Shrieker_Fan

Tremors FAQ has been UPDATED!!!!!

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Tue May 30, 2006 7:39 am

First off, I'd like to thank Linx05 for pointing it out 8) . There is a lot of good questions that have been added. Heres the link:

http://www.stampede-entertainment.com/tremors-faq.html

I was very surprised when he posted my theory about Shriekers up there and said he liked it :D

http://www.stampede-entertainment.com/t ... umber_goof
Time is the eternal river. I suggest we not swim upstream. - Desert Jack
smbcomix

Postby smbcomix » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:59 am

Yeah. I just e-mailed Stampede's webmaster with theories regarding an in-universe reason for why Chang's shakes so violently in The Series when El Blanco passes by (he was going full-speed and did not know anyone was there because they were keeping quiet), and why E.B. sometimes sounds like he's turning into a shrieker (he's old; he's lived past his expected metamorphosis due to being sterile, and sterile graboids may, after a few years, start making that noise on a regular basis due to old age).

No word yet on whether or not Stampede accepts my ideas. I hope so, but if not, whatta you gonna do? Maybe they came up with something better!
smbcomix

Postby smbcomix » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:14 pm

Oh, man. I can't believe they bought my ideas. Tell you the truth, I really wasn't expecting them to. But they did...

Now I know how Val and Earl felt when Slammy reared up out of the ground -- you know, without the horror part.
Ather

Postby Ather » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:33 am

Interetsing. I'd have thought Burt's Graboid head would be from the one he killed. Makes no sense to have a trophy of another's accidental kill.
Graboid_Guy83

Postby Graboid_Guy83 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:10 am

Maybe the one he killed was too torn up from the 5000 bullets they fired into it. By the time they were finished it was missing its tentacles and the whole front end of it was full of bullet holes, I would have hated to be the taxidermist that had to work on that job. Joan Rivers' plastic surgeon couldn't have made that one look good again.
Ah Hell everyone knows about em' we just didn't tell you.

Return to “The Tremors Movies”