Slithers

Talk About The Tremors Movies
Ather

Slithers

Postby Ather » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:53 pm

The new "horror" movie Slithers has been described as Night Of The Living Dead Meets Tremors. Says so during the comerical.
MacGyver

Postby MacGyver » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:03 am

I saw the exact same thing and was going to mention it on here. But I always managed to forget to do it. But thats awesome because I had to hear it again when I first heard it to make sure I heard it right. Its awesome that they made reference to Tremors for that new movie. Long Live Tremors!
"When You Need It and Don't Have It You Sing A Different Tune"

"Doing What I Can With What I've Got"
Landscaper

Postby Landscaper » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:16 pm

The question that needs asking is, "If Tremors is so Popular and in societies collective, why hasn't Tremors 5 been made"?

Long Live Tremors!
The one that plans ahead.
MacGyver

Postby MacGyver » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:03 pm

Because it isn't fully our decision on it. Yeah the fans may want a Tremors 5 but its up to the big guys. Also its up to a studio company who would want to film it. The big guys have to decision if they really want to spend money on a 5th installment. Then if they do they have to find that studio company that is willing to film it. Then they have to get a plot, location and find a cast. And some companies aren't willing to do that. Just like how Sci-Fi cancelled Tremors the Series. Its all about the will to spend the money on it or not.
"When You Need It and Don't Have It You Sing A Different Tune"

"Doing What I Can With What I've Got"
Bloody_knife

Postby Bloody_knife » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:49 am

I don't know WHY it's tremors, Slither is a rip off of a 1980's movie called NIGHT OF THE CREEPS. :roll: well, that's why I don't understand why it's Slither meets tremors and night of the livjng dead.
Don't Be Afraid of the Dark, Be Afraid what's in it.
Ather

Postby Ather » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:21 pm

The slither worms are kinda like Graboids.

Return to “The Tremors Movies”