Tremors: NO WAY OUT!

Talk About The Tremors Movies
jimsupreme

Tremors: NO WAY OUT!

Postby jimsupreme » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:44 am

hey everyone, after months of trying, and trying to get in touch with Universal about the possibility of a Tremors comic book i've given up...but... you guys, and gals as fans get the reward! over the next few weeks and months i'll periodacally be posting pages from my 4 issue Tremors comic script entitled No Way Out! today, you get the cover layout and short synopsis for the story.

enjoy!

Jim

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tremors: No Way Out

Issue # 1

Cover : Burt in the center holding an AR-15 Sporter , Val & Earl on each side holding rifle and elephant gun as they are surrounded by Shriekers and Assblasters , the sun setting behind them. (possible Earl quote: so Burt, ya got any ideas now?)

Synopsis : 1 year after Tremors 3/ series . Burt has just returned to Perfection Nevada from another jaunt of extermination duty in Argentina . a letter in his mailbox urgently asks him to come to The Alberta Badlands where he meets up with his old friends, now rivals, Val & Earl. They soon find out that they are in the middle of a sick survival game layed out by a twisted scientist , the prize? Survival , and If the Graboids, Shriekers and Assblasters don’t kill them, will they kill each other?
[/img]
GummerMaster

Postby GummerMaster » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:41 pm

I like that that is good keep them comeing.
Semper Fi!

Carry On!

GMaster OUT.
MEG2th

Postby MEG2th » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:05 pm

awesome
"The worms have turned."
rawen100

Postby rawen100 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:31 pm

Sounds good.
Proud owner of:
Italian Tremors: The Legacy, US Tremors: Attack Pack (4 movies), US singles 1-4,
Norwegian rental version of Tremors 4, both Norwegian double packs,
US Tremors HD-DVD, 2 UK Tremors HD-DVD, 2 US Tremors the Series DVD, US Tremors LD

Return to “The Tremors Movies”