Will the Tremors FAQ ever be updated?

Talk About The Tremors Movies
Shrieker_Fan

Will the Tremors FAQ ever be updated?

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:40 am

It's getting close to a year now since the last update of the Tremors FAQ. I for one personaly love reading the FAQ. I know S.S Wilson is working on other projects, but I hope he didn't forget about us loyal Tremors fans. Has anyone else been waiting to see an update? Webmaster if your reading this do you know if the FAQ will be updated or not?
Time is the eternal river. I suggest we not swim upstream. - Desert Jack
Action_Burt

What Qs are left to answer?

Postby Action_Burt » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:45 pm

What questions are left to answer? SS has answered a TON of questions. Those he hasn't answered were probably due to a lack of information- I believe Scifi pretty much shut out Stampede during production of the Series.
Shrieker_Fan

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:59 pm

Trust me my friend, there are still questions unanswered. I know I have sent at least 12 questions into the FAQ to be answered and I'm sure other people have sent a bunch more. Trust me Action_Burt, if you think about it, I'm sure you could come up with some questions yourself.
webmaster
Site Admin

Postby webmaster » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:50 am

There have been a number of good question come through since the last update. Tremors fans study every frame and notice things we never thought anyone would ever question.

I know the situation is frustrating but the thing to remember is that working in Hollywood is not like a 9-5 job. No matter how hard you work, you only get paid at the completion of a project. S.S. Wilson has been working incredibly hard on other projects but to this point has not gotten another project into production since T4 and the series.

It is not that he doesn't care about Tremors fans and has forgotten you... far from it. He is simply focusing on trying to earn a living and pay bills just like we all must do.
Shrieker_Fan

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:26 pm

Thank you very much for the response webmaster :D . I know he hasn't forgotten us and that he is busy, I just hope that he'll have some time off in a not to distant future and be able to answer a whole bunch of questions for the FAQ :wink:

Return to “The Tremors Movies”