The Future Of Tremors Creatures

Talk About The Tremors Movies
GraboidKing

Postby GraboidKing » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:26 am

Sorry about my complete lack of updating this thread. Ive been really bogged down with my job, i work night shift, and with setting up my new computer and stuff. But I hope to update with new images soon, hopefully.

**Also I think i have come up with a little pre-cambrian backstory for the initial design that I posted. See what I previously posted could actually be the final and true form of the species. Seeing as how the life cycle happens so fast. My design could be what its all leading up to. Seeing as how these are pre-cambrian creatures, it could stand to reason that they could also be the very top of the ancient food chain. Apex predators of the ancient earth if you will. I still havent decided how big they should be though, im thinking anywhere from 6 ft. tall to 20 ft. tall. Your thoughts?
The Next Step In The Life-Cycle Is Upon Us.
Ather

Postby Ather » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:17 pm

20 feet tall's a little ridiculous. They dtart out long, but not tall.
GraboidKing

Postby GraboidKing » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:35 am

well lets just think about, there were several species of carnivorous dinosuars that were about twenty feet tall. but i can see your point. how about ten feet tall?
GummerMaster

Postby GummerMaster » Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:47 am

ten feet I like that that sounds good but I think it might get full after 1 or 2 people.
Semper Fi!

Carry On!

GMaster OUT.
Ather

Postby Ather » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:42 am

Man sized would be better. Less places to hide if they can follow you quite easily. Bak then, biggies would make too loud a noise for Graboids. And they could inhabit more of the world at man size.
GraboidKing

Postby GraboidKing » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:38 pm

so do you think they should be about the same saize as the velociraptors from the jurassic park movies?
Ather

Postby Ather » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:29 pm

Basically. A giant creature bearing down on you gives instant fear. But you run, you hide in a cave or building, and you feel safe. They cna't reach you. But when they;re your size, they cna follow. No cave is safe. a building is only as strong as it's doors and window (remember stone walls do not a fortress make) are. You run, close and lock thta door. But oh wait, the back door's open, and by the time you remmeber, their inside. and there's a lot elss rnning soace isndie. Remember whent he Graboid grabe Walter? There wasn't much room to scatter. They eventually had to climb shelves, because it was inside. Now imagien a Shrieker inside, chewing throught he doors and wall. Add to it human size, and some other ability for the final form, and you have the real terror. Big, nasty, and everywhere you can go. There is no escape.
GraboidKing

Postby GraboidKing » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:47 pm

Excellent points! Hopefully in the next couple of days I'll have some more sketches up of that design as well as another i've been thinking about. Everyone talks about a humanoid type creature well I think I'm going to design one. I did some sketches a few years back but they are extremely crude. So hopefully in a few days I'll some more details up as well as an all new creature. :)
GraboidKing

Postby GraboidKing » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:13 am

Sorry its been so long since i've posted. Just can't find a concept that I like. Still tryin to work through some stuff. And add on top of the fact that I'm trying to write two movies at the same time. And I guess you can see how slow things are progressing. I hope to post something in the next two weeks. Hopefully, sorry again for taking so long.
GummerMaster

Postby GummerMaster » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:56 am

It's fine I've got every bit of faith in you!!!
Semper Fi!

Carry On!

GMaster OUT.
Tfan

Postby Tfan » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:52 am

Hi sry if this post is a little late but i'm new to this but I have ideas like after a while they find human to powerfull so instead of metaphoris they evlove like ape-man so they have new features like see heat but then we come to the shriekers and they pretty much grow into there body and have arms then we come to the A.Bs they will already have arms but now but they now shoot fire as well as fly with it so pretty good ideas right.
I am completely out ammo.. thats never happened to me before - Burt Gummer
GraboidKing

Postby GraboidKing » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:20 am

GummerMaster wrote:It's fine I've got every bit of faith in you!!!

Thanks very much, then again if your being sarcastic then ouch.
GraboidKing

Postby GraboidKing » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:42 am

Tfan wrote:Hi sry if this post is a little late but i'm new to this but I have ideas like after a while they find human to powerfull so instead of metaphoris they evlove like ape-man so they have new features like see heat but then we come to the shriekers and they pretty much grow into there body and have arms then we come to the A.Bs they will already have arms but now but they now shoot fire as well as fly with it so pretty good ideas right.

Sounds awesome to me, see I love this thread. People are getting creative :D
GummerMaster

Postby GummerMaster » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:29 am

nope I'm not being sarcastic.
Semper Fi!

Carry On!

GMaster OUT.
GraboidKing

Postby GraboidKing » Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:54 am

Sorry I haven't been on in a very long time. I guess I let work get the best of me. But here I am, the GraboidKing is back. And I shall bring gifts. Yep, at some point in the next week or so I should be posting some more sketches. So if any of you wanted to see more. Don't fret its on its way :-) . Graboids 4 Life!

Return to “The Tremors Movies”