The Future Of Tremors Creatures

Talk About The Tremors Movies
GraboidKing

The Future Of Tremors Creatures

Postby GraboidKing » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:13 pm

Ok, I'm new to the forums here so please be nice. I've decided to start a thread where people can post new possible designs for future Tremors creatures and go into a background about them. I have a couple of ideas and I will be posting some as time goes on. But I also want to see what everyone else thinks the future will hold. So post away fellow Tremies.
Last edited by GraboidKing on Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Next Step In The Life-Cycle Is Upon Us.
GraboidKing

Postby GraboidKing » Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:58 pm

Many of us have been wondering what happens after the A.Blasters lay the eggs. Well here is a rough sketch of my theory;

[/img]Image[img]

Haven't come up with a name yet but in my opinion its the next logical step. See in my extremely rough theory the A.Blasters lay the eggs then change into this form so that they can protect the eggs for as long as possible. This creature has the prehensal tongue, its bipedal, it has some armor on its back, spikes on its neck, and heat sensors on either side of its head. Its also the most aggresive stage of the life-cycle. What are your opinions?
Ather

Postby Ather » Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:29 pm

Still want to see a Mix Mastered Dragon. Burt would refuse to believe, then he'd be atatcked.
GraboidKing

Postby GraboidKing » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:31 am

A mix-master dragon would definately be pretty cool. :)
TREMORSFREAK

Postby TREMORSFREAK » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:40 pm

you know, they needed the army for some of the incedents, it would be cooler
Diobarg

Postby Diobarg » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:34 am

That's pretty cool, it kinda reminds me of a shrieker on steroids. :D I like the pattern on the skin though, makes me think of a Theropod dinosaur for some reason.
"I find you Paumpous, Judgemental, and completley self-absorbed. Will you be my friend?"
GraboidKing

Postby GraboidKing » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:54 am

Thanks Diobarg, I was trying to design something that would be different but also intimidating and ferocious. I was actually thinking of various therapods when I was desigining it. The pattern on its skin is another attempt at being unigue, though its skin color overall would be like an A.Blaster. I still haven't named it either so any suggestions would be great. :D I should have either another creature design or further details of the above design at some point in the next few weeks. Of course I'm not the only one with creature designs here, I want to see your designs everybody. Draw them up or type them up but let this be the thread where our creativity can come together.
Diobarg

Postby Diobarg » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:51 pm

Here're a few name suggestions:

Hawk-beak

Super-shireker

Galloper

Saw-back

Quill-neck
"I find you Paumpous, Judgemental, and completley self-absorbed. Will you be my friend?"
GraboidKing

Postby GraboidKing » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:40 pm

Hmm, very interesting. Not to sure though. Hmm.....more brainstorming.....MORE MUAH HAH HAH :D ..... Yeh.
Torkuda

why make a new evolution at all?

Postby Torkuda » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:03 am

The big deal about the tremors what not just their ability to fly, go underground or be big nasty things, but also their ability to be smart.

They did lose an advantage when they lost the ability to move underground (if they're going to evolve again, I suggest it be something capable of subterrian travel again). Or maybe they should get back that reproduction ability they had as shreikers.

As ABs (COME UP WITH A NEW NAME! I'm not a major anti cuss guy, but that gets a little sick and its hard to take them seriously with a name like that) if they continue to learn, like raptors in the JP movies, they can become a worse and worse threat. Maybe if they had their own civilization even to counter ours... and all Burt ever found was merely the tip of the ice burg... just find a way to get rid of the "food coma" thing.

Also, something with arms might be a good idea. As they get smarter, the need for them will increase. Until finally, they're aiming guns back... but ya'll decide if you think it should go that far.
KCChiefs05

Diobarg gotta point

Postby KCChiefs05 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:10 pm

Super Shrieker, I like it but... only if this thing can move a weee bit faster, stronger, more intelligent then the walkin Heat Seekers in #2
"In China no one shoots at WALL!!" "In China no one has gun!" ROFLMAO

"I'll be your huckleberry......" - Doc Holiday R.I.P

"Thats $300,000 grand a piece!...Aww man I'm feelin light-head Earl.."
Bloody_knife

Postby Bloody_knife » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:54 pm

I'd love to see the Graboids Swim. And what if Shrikers had Arms also?
Don't Be Afraid of the Dark, Be Afraid what's in it.
Bloody_knife

Postby Bloody_knife » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:56 pm

Graboids that can see, hear and smell. Shriekers that can do the same, and so can the ABs
Don't Be Afraid of the Dark, Be Afraid what's in it.
Mitsukara

Postby Mitsukara » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:49 pm

I love your design, GraboidKing! It's quite impressive looking, and a feasable design for something an AB could turn into.

As a morphed Shrieker, then AB, it would have had quite a bit of time to wise up; they would likely be the smartest form yet, actually, wouldn't they?

Actually, because of the tongue and the way it stands, it kind of makes me think of an AB crossed with Yoshi from the Mario games- not that that's a bad thing at all.

Hmm, a name... let's see, our previous names were:

Graboid (suggested Snakeoid)
Shrieker
Assblaster
Grabite (I think that was the suggestion Stampede liked best)

So... hmm. It could probably "grab" with that tongue. I don't get the impression from what you say that it would shriek; that wouldn't really make sense, as it seems to work as more of a loner. It can't do what ABs are named for.

They could arguably be called the most maternal, as any kind of graboid goes. So perhaps tnat could influence the name in some way?

I can't think of a name off the top of my head, sorry. If I come up with something I'll post it here, though.

As for further graboid life cycle ideas, I have none (at least not yet). Though, I do have some mixmaster ideas...
Ather

Postby Ather » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:36 pm

maia-oids. after the maiasaurus, the good mother lizard.

Return to “The Tremors Movies”