What is your favorite vehicle?

Talk About The Tremors Movies
Landscaper

What is your favorite vehicle?

Postby Landscaper » Sun May 23, 2004 4:38 am

Out of all the cars and trucks in the movies and series, which one would you want?

I'd love Earl's J-10 Jeep. It's lousy on gas, but has great character!
The one that plans ahead.
Action_Burt

Preferred Vehicle

Postby Action_Burt » Sun May 23, 2004 5:19 am

Hmmm. Tough Call.

Burt's Explorer Sport Trac would be fun and very practical at the drive in (we actually still have one in my area)

I've always thought a Deuce and a Half would be neat to own- build a camper body on it and use it for camping- it could go anywhere. However, probably very expensive to maintain and use, even if it can burn different fuels

And the Power Wagon is just way cool- my only fear would be someone would steal it while I had it parked somewhere.

Overall, I'd have to take Melvin's SUV, as it would be great for my family- don't they have DVD players in them for kids?
AtlantaMike

Postby AtlantaMike » Mon May 24, 2004 10:14 pm

Nah, I still want Tyler's "dearly departed Dodge charger". :)
Fish aren't pets, they're self-propelled decorations.
Mitsukara

Postby Mitsukara » Mon May 31, 2004 9:05 pm

No one in Perfection has a Delorean or a Toyota Supra... though, I have to say, the Power Wagon is pretty darn cool, even if I don't really know if I want to have a truck.

Burt and Heather's old GMC Jimmy might be okay- in some aspects the Power Wagon is probably superior, but I don't think I'd feel quite right driving something camoflage on a regular basis... and having a roof and back cover might be nice, althoug the Power Wagon might have removeable ones somewhere. After all, if it doesn't, wouldn't it have been flooded and the seats possibly ruined in Night of the Shriekers, when it was pouring rain? Burt doesn't seem to have an awening for it anywhere...

For that matter, does his Bunker have a top cover, so when it rains, it doesn't flood down the stairs and fill up behind the door? I can just see Burt getting up one day (out of his hammock?), and opening the door, and *SPLOOSH*...

Most likely I'd drive Twitchell's car, though... a nice little air-conditioned passenger car, good mileage...
Snakeoid

Postby Snakeoid » Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:54 am

AtlantaMike wrote:Nah, I still want Tyler's "dearly departed Dodge charger". :)

agree on that ;)
"You don't need a worm, a worm needs you!"
trevor chrinny

Postby trevor chrinny » Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:39 pm

the original blue jeep truck kills it !
tremorsmovies

Postby tremorsmovies » Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:41 pm

the original blue jeep truck kills it !

Amen to that brother!

Tom
toernado

Postby toernado » Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:39 am

The deuce and a half was an awesome truck and so was the power wagon but I would have to say my favorite has got to be "The Cat"erpillar bulldozer in T1 w/ Val and Earl at the controls. That thing could pull and go over just about anything w/ the exception of the hidden hole trap of course. :D
TREMORSFREAK

Postby TREMORSFREAK » Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:37 pm

I like the graboid tour jeep and the dodge charger.
Brian

Postby Brian » Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:31 am

I'd like Earl's Truck, The grabiod tour truck, Burt's truck in T-3, the power wagon, and the dodge charger.
04EXCURSION

Postby 04EXCURSION » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:59 am

8) Burt's or the Fed's (in tremors 3) '99 Ford Excursion. Although I would rather have the Fed's Excursion because it was black and I think that it had trailer tow mirrors.
"Let me illuminate the precarious situation in which you have found youself...I am the one they call when things go wrong...and things have indeed gone wrong."- Cobra Bubble's.
Action_Burt

Are you sure it was an excursion?

Postby Action_Burt » Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:32 am

04EXCURSION wrote:8) Burt's or the Fed's (in tremors 3) '99 Ford Excursion. Although I would rather have the Fed's Excursion because it was black and I think that it had trailer tow mirrors.

Are you sure it was a Ford Excursion? I thought it was a Chevy Suburban.
04EXCURSION

Postby 04EXCURSION » Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:59 pm

8) 100% posative. You can tell by

1. The grill.
2. The headlights
3. The side mirrors
4. The body
"Let me illuminate the precarious situation in which you have found youself...I am the one they call when things go wrong...and things have indeed gone wrong."- Cobra Bubble's.
Action_Burt

Unconfused

Postby Action_Burt » Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:53 pm

I was al lconfused but did the simple thing- watched T3's last scene and did some frame-by-framing. Sure enough, there it was on the fender of Burt's truck: EXCURSION.

Thanks for the correction! I always thought it was a suburban!

Allright! Burt's a FORD man!
04EXCURSION

Postby 04EXCURSION » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:11 pm

8) It's awsome that Burt's a Ford man. Ford Rules! 8)

Return to “The Tremors Movies”