a T-5 rumour

Talk About The Tremors Movies
burts_mom

a T-5 rumour

Postby burts_mom » Sat May 15, 2004 5:57 am

on a UK tremors fan site, it's mentioned that a script is done for T-5 according to wilson and maddock, but that there's no promise it'll be made into a movie. it supposedly depends on the success of T-4. any way to confirm this?
Landscaper

Postby Landscaper » Sat May 15, 2004 4:14 pm

Yes they do have a script! Yes approval for the movies is tied into how well T-4 is recieved. I think it was listed in "Ultimate tremors FAQS" from stampede. :D

Lets hope that it does go into production. I was spoiled having a new episode on TV every week (more or less). I want more Tremors more often! :twisted:
The one that plans ahead.
tunaman

Postby tunaman » Mon May 17, 2004 7:35 pm

man i would love nothing more than to see tremors 5, i just hope we see more familiar faces than burt, I WANT EARL BASSETT
LA Tremor

Postby LA Tremor » Sun May 23, 2004 10:12 am

I want a Tremors 5. I want to be in the film too. I had to plug that being a talented actor that would be right for this film. :wink:
AtlantaMike

Postby AtlantaMike » Mon May 24, 2004 10:13 pm

Hey, try doing what I did. Don't go looking, and it'll come to you. I'm a cartoonist, and two years ago MTV approached me for some artwork they wanted to use for their "Sex2K" show. I never got paid, but I got lots of free advertising. :)
Fish aren't pets, they're self-propelled decorations.
TabAlienated

Postby TabAlienated » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:01 pm

Whoo! Bring on Tremors 5! WHOO! *Starts whooping like a frat boy* I sure hope they make it! *Continues whooping*
I feel I was privy critical, most needful information!

I fart in your general direction!

Respect my authoritah!
Great White Graboid

Postby Great White Graboid » Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:24 pm

I'll take 5,6,7,8,9,10 and whatever else they make!!! Bring it on stampede, were like hungry shriekers waiting for our "tremors meal!"
"What kind of supreme being would condone such irony?"

[Burt from T-3]
webmaster
Site Admin

Postby webmaster » Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:02 pm

There are some concerns at Universal about the recent trend of big retail outlets not to stock direct to video titles such at Tremors 4. The fear is that there will be no way to sell Tremors 5. That has caused Universal to back off on funding another project at the moment. If Tremors 5 gets made it will probably be because of funding acquired from another source.

Be sure to let your local video store know you would like to purchase direct to video titles like Tremors.

Return to “The Tremors Movies”